• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Luggage carts

vellamint

DIS Veteran
Hello! I am staying in a grand villa. I live in the area and am bringing lots and lots of food for my guests. Are there luggage carts available to get the stuff from my car to whatever building I’m in?

ty ty

There are carts, but in the past, you were not allowed to use them in your own, Bell services has to load them and bring things to your room.

We have stopped at Bell Services at OKW and asked them if they would help us unload our car and carry things into our villa, and they were more than happy to help. We gave them a very generous tip each time.

Parking is in front of each building. Bring several rolling suitcase to haul items to your unit. The GV are at the far other end of the buildings, away from the elevators on the 3rd & 4th floor.

I have seen and used them at SSR. But some people that use them do not return them to the ground floor by the elevators. So sometime you have to search for them.

We used them at BLT due to no or limited bell services in the evening. They were parked outside and by the service desk (that essentially had a closed sign).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter