Lucky Nugget Saloon

There is no more show since many years...only character lunch and dinner (summer season)

Greets Renate :wizard:

We love the character lunch at the Lucky Nugget. There's an excellent choice of food and plenty of it plus some live entertainment - a band - and lots of characters about all the time. We think it's very good value for money.

We had lunch at the Lucky Nugget last week and it was one of the places that we enjoyed and felt a good value for the money--Disneywise, of course. There was an int'l buffet with plenty of variety, very tasty and the characters were friendlier (perhaps less tired?) than in other places.

Plus the jazz band playing there is quite good and a nice change. The warm atmosphere makes for a nice break, and I would go as far as to say that the service we got at the Lucky Nugget was in comparison far superior than in other places.

Glad to hear you both rate this place, Di and Goofiiee.:goodvibes

I'd pencilled it in as a "I would like to do" on our trip. I always prefer to do buffets if possible because I find middle DD, a fussier eater than my other two, will always tuck in better if she can keep helping herself!:cake::cake::cake:

I've also got this down on our to do list, in fact there've been so many good reports on here for different restaurants which I'm adding to my list, I think we'll all come back a stone heavier next time. :teeth:

I always come back heavier :)
Those ribs in the Rainforest cafe are to die for :)

P.S. Jill - I'm just down the road from you in Newport :teeth:

Hi Alex - small world :wave:

It's the tea at Plaza Gardens that does it for me - all those cakes and sweet things. :love:

My sister, hubby and niece live in Newport, not far from the Coldra - fingers crossed they're coming with us in March next year, first visit for them and I'm so excited at the thought of having a little girl to go around the stores with, I'm looking forward to buying some really girly things - as well as yet more swords, guns, and strange light up jelly objects that my 2 DS's seem to be collecting. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter