• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Luck if you keep trying?

MinnieTink

DIS Veteran
Ugh...Monday night I went online to check out some dining reservations. I was able to get my Le Cellier lunch at 1:50 pm. Woohoo.....wait...:scared1:..oh, wonderful. When I clicked "continue" to get my confirmation number, I got an error message, that the system was not available at this time, blah blah blah. I tried again right away and it was gone! No availability for either of our Epcot days. :sad2: I did try calling and my reservations really did disappear...some had said maybe they went thru anyway. So anyone who has had luck by going online relentlessly, please give me some hope!

Call Disney. This happened to me but when I rebooked everything and then called Disney, I found that it had gone through. Call...it probobly went through. Pixie Dust to you pixiedust:

I found that when I clicked on make reservation without going into the actual restaurants detail screen, I too got the error message. But, when I first went into the restaurants detail screen and clicked the make reservation button there, I had no problem.

Never tried the online system, but I have not been able to get ADR or make a later time, and when I continued to call, the reservation time I wanted finally opened up. Keep trying - but I would call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter