• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Luau at Royal Pacific?

roller418

Earning My Ears
Does anybody have information about the luau at the Royal Pacific?

Menu?
Time?
Entertainment?
Reservations?
How Much?

"The Luau at Royal Pacific begins Saturday, July 20th. Reservations can be made through the normal restaurant reservations system." I also read that it would be a weekly Luau show with a BBQ buffet.

Someone had posted this information before here at the DIS, not much out there just yet that I came across. Anyone else know more?

RobinLyn :D

I would also love some information about the Luau.I think my girls would love that. Do they hold them on certain days?

I booked the Luau at Royal Pacific for Sat. 8/31. It can be booked through the Islands Dining Room. I went through 407-503-Dine and they connected me. You do not have to wait until 30 days in advance to book this, but you do for the Character Meals at HRH and PBH.

I called the other night and the rep told me that reservations were not needed (this was after she had checked because originally she told me that the Luau was a one time event) so I guess in light of that I would call and make reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter