• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LTT or Garden Grill

alyssa18o6

Disney Obsessed.
LTT has been a favorite for us every trip. This is our first time with a LO, our daughter who will be 10months. Right now we have a reservation at LTT, but I was thinking about maybe trying Garden Grill instead. Since the food is similar, preference on one?

We haven't eaten at Liberty Tree, but Garden Grill was one of our favorite meals last time we went. We did breakfast, but the reason it was so good was the characters. Its table service instead of a buffet, like most character meals, so there is no worrying about missing the characters if you get up to get food. It was much more relaxed than any other character meal and due to the circular shape of the restaurant, each table is fairly private for your character interaction.

If your little one watches anything Disney you should do Garden Grill. I still have not forgiven WDW for taking the characters out of Liberty.

Garden grill !! Was the best meal and character interaction we have had over multiple trips. Our server was also amazing.

Funny...we've had bad food experiences at LTT, but have enjoyed Garden Grill. It's been one of our better character experiences and I like it just to look in on LWTL.

If you think she (and you, of course :) ) will enjoy the characters, Garden Grill is delightful!

We really like both restaurants but for the age of your DD, I would go with the characters and do GG.

The Garden Grill is such a cool restaurant since it moves and the character interactions are great. I did a PPO there and we had the characters come around twice and still got out of the restaurant before the park opened and the kids were the first to ride the Nemo ride. I haven't been to LTT so can't give an opinion there, but they don't have any characters.

GG is great; be sure to request one of the booths that face out toward the living with the land ride. It's fun to watch the scenery change as the restaurant moves around.

Liberty Tree is one of my favorites but we gave Garden Grill a try on out last trip and it was great. The food was really good (I particularly enjoyed the strawberry shortcake dessert), character interaction was amazing and the service was one of the best we have had. During our meal the characters came to our table at least 4 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter