• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LTT at MNSSHP

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
Hubby and I had our aniv at the LTT during the Haloween Party. We had diner at 530pm and by then it was already quite full. We were up on a smaller area which had just 4 table two big table and our table for 2. When we got to our table our table had a heart made out of Mickey pixie dust. The diner was carved meats, like turkey, beef, pork. The turkey was good with the gravy. The mash potatoes were good as was the mack and cheese. They made hubby a cheese cake that was sugar free and I had the cobler. The characters came around several times. Minnie was my favorite but the guy who played goofie was huge!
Lexi :bounce:

I'm glad you had a good time. I went there for my birthday and they had sprinkled confetti all over and sang happy birthday to me. I also love how the characters come around multiple times.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thank you for sharing. We've done LTT twice now during MNSSHP and found it terrific. Sounds like they really made an effort for your anniversary during a crazy-busy time!!! Glad you enjoyed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter