Lowest wait for Woody and Jessie?

Coolname

Earning My Ears
Anyone know the best time to meet Woody and Jessie? It seems like Anna and Elsa have longer wait times just after rope drop than at other times during the day. Wondering if this is true for the Toy Story characters too?

I've tried to find this out elsewhere with no luck. I guess it's a mystery. We'll find out next week though! Maybe I can come back and answer my own question :)

Good luck. I have no experience meeting them, but when I have been there at rope drop everyone seems to be heading for the new rides, so I would be tempted to try then if they are out first thing.

We were at Hollywood Studios on Tuesday, January 29th, and headed straight to Toy Story Land to meet Woody and Jessie. We got in line around 9:10am and waited about twenty minutes. The line for Buzz looked to be a lot longer, and the wait for Slinky Dog Dash was already over an hour and a half!:eek: The nice thing about waiting in line for Buzz, Woody and Jessie is that you can keep your little ones in their stroller while in line, unlike a lot of other character meet and greets. Woody and Jessie were great, by the way!

We were at Hollywood Studios on Tuesday, January 29th, and headed straight to Toy Story Land to meet Woody and Jessie. We got in line around 9:10am and waited about twenty minutes. The line for Buzz looked to be a lot longer, and the wait for Slinky Dog Dash was already over an hour and a half!:eek: The nice thing about waiting in line for Buzz, Woody and Jessie is that you can keep your little ones in their stroller while in line, unlike a lot of other character meet and greets. Woody and Jessie were great, by the way!
Thank you for the info! Keeping our youngest in the stroller will make all the difference.

When we did TSL at RD, the initial waits were short for characters. We walked out of TSL at 9:20, the line for SDD was 90 minutes, TSMM was 30. I saw under 15 people in each line for Buzz, Woody or jessie.

Well, we weren't able to make rope drop. Ended up in Toy Story Land around noon. The lines for the characters were looong. Had to be over an hour wait. Luckily, it was so hot the kids contented themselves with just waving and taking a pic as we passed the enormous line. Maybe next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter