Lowes Welcome Gift

WDWCrazzyCunninghams

I Loooooove Orange! Pink
Hi all! Doing the hourly count down now! Whooo Hooo!!! Just one last question....How big is the welcome gift? What can we expect? We chose water and fruit. Should we expect 2 water bottles and 2 pieces of fruit or are we looking at a 6 pack and a fruit basket? Just curious really. I figure if we have a few pieces of fruit each, that would be part of breakfast and I can pack oatmeal bars and such, or make a stop at the grocer's. Thanks for the info!

We got the fruit and water gift. It was two water bottles, but a bunch of fruit. It was a big bowl - bananas, apples, oranges, ect.

Have fun on your childless weekend. Mine is coming up soon, so be sure to let us know how it was to be a theme park without your kids - I can't imagine - but also can't wait!!!

Thanks for the info TigerLilly'sMom! I was hoping it was going to be a good bit of fruit. I guess water bottles are refillable. Hhhmmmm....is the water at USO just as sulpherish as WDW? I would guess so.
I will be sure to post a trip report when we get back. I don't think it will really hit me that we are going until we get into the airport in the morning. We have kept it a secret from the boys until this past weekend. Now, they know they are going to Grandma and Papa's and they are all over that, but they think that Daddy is taking Mommy on a surprise trip. They have been VERY good at keeping thier secret! They will be upset when we get back and tell them where we have been though. USO and WDW without them! Gasp! :)

Oh no - you didn't tell them where you were going?? LOL We told mine right away, better for them to just get over it ahead of time. We told them we were just going back to do some "grown up" things we coudn't do this summer - Yeah right!!!

The fruit will definately be enough for the two of you. I wouldn't drink the water personally. If you make a grocery stop, just buy a couple 12 packs of water, you will be glad you did.

By the way, our welcoming gift was supposed to be beer and nuts - we were on club level, so we had all the fruit and water we needed - but we got fruit and water. It seemed like such an ordeal to call and ask for what we asked for, so I just skipped it. DH and kids did enjoy the fruit anyway.

We ordered the milk and cookies and loved it. You may want to consider it!!!!! The cookies were warm and HUGE and the milk hit the spot right before bed!:D

We had the water and fruit. It was a nice large bowl of fruit, and one large bottle of Evian water. It was nice:D

It may depend on the resort. At the HRH, we received two bottles of water (on ice)- even though there were four of us. The fruit was one apple, one bannana, one orange and one small bunch of grapes. Not much more than a snack, though the fruit was high quality. Considering it was free, it was a nice touch.:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter