Low frustration video games?

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
Someone in the house got a PS5 and I was wondering if there are any easy going fun not too childish games that are geared towards people with a low tolerance for frustration so it isn't a chore?

I would like to play sometimes and love Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter and most pop culture sorts of themes but will drop it like a bad habit if it gets me all aggravated. Why are most games written to be annoying? Not my scene, so many bad experiences I don't even want to try without reviews and assurances.

Someone in the house got a PS5 and I was wondering if there are any easy going fun not too childish games that are geared towards people with a low tolerance for frustration so it isn't a chore?

I would like to play sometimes and love Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter and most pop culture sorts of themes but will drop it like a bad habit if it gets me all aggravated. Why are most games written to be annoying? Not my scene, so many bad experiences I don't even want to try without reviews and assurances.
FIFA 23.

I would have been disappointed if this wasn't your response, thanks! I can barely keep my eye on the ball/puck when watching a real game, a sports eye hand coordination requirement would make me both spastic and bananas so amusing for others to watch me, but for me, not so much :)

I would have been disappointed if this wasn't your response, thanks! I can barely keep my eye on the ball/puck when watching a real game, a sports eye hand coordination requirement would make me both spastic and bananas so amusing for others to watch me, but for me, not so much :)
FIFA 23 has an easy mode where the character does it for you.

Set the game to easy and play. I prefer RPG like games, so I'm a big fan of Skyrim and Witcher III. PS4 Spider-man plays on the PS5, but there are some frustrating bits. The LEGO games in general are a lot of fun.

Decades ago I could tell when my wife had a bad day at work. She'd come home and play Sky Diver on the Atari 2600......and just never bother to open the parachute.
SPLAT
SPLAT
SPLAT
SPLAT
SPLAT.

There’s a game called Journey for the IOS and PlayStation, completely non-violent, very serene. Has some tense moments, but is low frustration and very forgiving. Beautifully done game too.

I’m not 100% sure if it’s compatible with PS5, but if it’s on the game store it likely is.

I know soccer players who have broken furniture due to frustration while playing. I'd be lying if I said *I* never got frustrated with it. Don't think it qualifies as "low frustration".

I second (or is it third or fourth by this point) the Lego games. There are guides online (simply search for the game you're playing) that will help you if you get stuck.

I know soccer players who have broken furniture due to frustration while playing. I'd be lying if I said *I* never got frustrated with it. Don't think it qualifies as "low frustration".

I second (or is it third or fourth by this point) the Lego games. There are guides online (simply search for the game you're playing) that will help you if you get stuck.
That’s because they always want a 90 or above FIFA ranking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter