Loving the New Types of Content

AndrewMickey86

Mouseketeer
Hey guys! Loving the creativity that's coming out of this quarantine, in terms of new types of content! Live Q&As, live dining show chat, Fiasco's movie tier listing, and the return of the brackets on the best and worst. Hope we can see more of this kind of thing even after quarantine! Keep up the great work!

The channel has been firing on all cylinders during this and I’m so thankful to everyone on the team. My favorites so far are Fiasco’s tier lists (as someone who never really loved Fiasco before these vids have really made me enjoy his stuff - unique, connecting to the audience, and I’m a sucker for lists), the brackets, and John and Kevin doing Q&A.

Thanks to all on the DIS team for all the great shows during our shelter in place. It really brightens my day. Thanks Craig for your Daily Disney Video Fix. You do a great job.

Thanks Team! I've been enjoying the extra content as it keeps me company while I work at home!

The new Moving to Orlando show started the day after my husband and I made our decision to move to Orlando this time next year. I'm taking the new show popping up just then as a good omen :P

I loved Fiasco's movie tier. Hope to see more of those types of items in the future.
I think he did the same thing with Epcot. I got to join in while on break at work yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I really like when he did poll's, too. I didn't know you could do that.

I really liked the concept of the EPCOT one as it was set up as "if you are giving advice to someone visiting EPCOT for the first time, how would you tier the rides as to things that are Must Dos, One and Done, etc." - which I think is a really good way of giving advice vs "these are the top 5 things"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter