Loving Big Fat Panda!

I've been watching Panda for a few months, and really enjoy him. Wearing my brand new BFP.Com t-shirt today too :) Like I said in chat, I'd love to just hang out with him, he seems to be nice, sincere, and down to earth. (Actually kinda have a little crush on him). Giggle giggle. :o
Totally agree, Heidi. He has a very soothing voice.

My DH kind of groans and rolls his eyes that I listen to/watch the DIS podcast at all. That being said, we were stuck on a long car ride yesterday, and I made him listen...his thought was that Panda should be a regular.

I agree with the "more Panda" sentiments being expressed here. If it is an option I really hope Pete pursues it. He and Pete seemed to have a strong rapport during the show. I loved the free form nature of their conversation when they were just riffing on different dining experiences. Good stuff. Panda would be a nice fit to an already strong line-up IMO

Panda fit in so well with the Dis team and I truly enjoyed yesterday's show! I have never seen Panda's show before but planning to look it up and check it out!

I'm sure Panda wants to keep his own productions going, but can he be a monthly guest contributor to the Dis Unplugged podcast? I think he brings a fresh, informed presence to the room. He had great chemistry with the whole cast. And I agree, he has a soothing way of speaking. Very pleasant to listen to. He is the perfect replacement when we miss John and Kevin!

Just finished listening to this week's show ---
Wow, Panda was fantastic.

It felt like he had been a part of the team for ages. He definitely should be a regular :love:

Id love to see him as a regular to the show, the chemistry just seems right and seems to fit into that Dis superman status. I know he has his own show but i really hope he and Pete can work something out and we can have more Panda.

Been watching his videos since he started. He is a warm fuzzie guy with the most amazing therapeutic voice. My DS who is disabled and loves YouTube LOVES his videos and I tell anyone looking for attraction videos to show their kids to prepare - he is your first stop. He's just the whole package!! :goodvibes

Last edited:
watched a bunch of his videos and i really enjoy his food reviews. he can do a whole series on just them. That cheeseburger at boathouse looked so good
I saw that one too, and I agree. The people who he usually has with him are usually pretty cool too - like the pretty young blonde lady (Karin Andersen? hope I'm spelling that right) that does the Disney merch pieces on her own, but joins him for lots of other stuff too.

Last edited:
I've been watching his videos also and was happy to see him on the show this week. I think he fits right in and would be a fantastic addition to the show also. It felt very natural.....like he was meant to be on the Dis.

I prefer his solo show to the idea of him being a regular on the Dis

Maybe every couple of months but not as one of the regular group. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but I personally like his unique way of doing his show

Thanks BFP. See ya soon!

Thought Panda was fantastic. Really enjoyed him and would love to see him fill in when John and Kevin are not around. Sometimes without John and Kevin the shows aren't as lively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter