jsmla

DIS Veteran
It's 10:15 AM and I've walked onto:
Big Thunder Mt RR
Splash Mt
Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted Mansion
Under the Sea

Now I'm in a short line waiting for Be Our Guest to open.

A GREAT morning!

just got back from two weeks there... the whole last week was just like that!
have a great trip!!

This is great to hear! I'm arriving in 10 days and I'm VERY excited for the low crowds!

this is my favorite week to go. Hubby said he couldnt do another week of scorching heat so we're trying jersey week this year.

12:10
Had early lunch at Be Our Guest
It's a Small World
Mickey's Philharmagic
Teacups

and I'm still 20 minutes too early for my first FP :goodvibes

We're coming in 3 weeks (the 22nd-28th) and hopeful for low crowds as well. We usually go in October, but excited to give September a try. Epcot may be a bit crowded for us since F&W starts early this year (and we're hitting an EMH night).

Getting there Thursday... can't wait to see the park with low crowds after two trips going in July!

This is great to hear, because swap out HM for Jungle Cruise and Under the Sea for Aladdin's carpets and you have exactly what I hope to have done before our 10:30-11am BOG window!

We'll be at MK on a Saturday WITH evening EMH :confused3, but hoping to still appreciate some low crowds. It couldn't be avoided unless we wanted to go to F&W on Saturday instead - which I figured would be insane!

Have a great trip, you are making us all jealous! BTW, how are you holding up in the heat?

Hoping these low crowds stick around for another two weeks while I am there! I am assuming it will be since the park operation hours are fairly early for closing times, usually means it's not expected to have a heavy volume of people!!

Only a posted 40 minute wait for A&E and 45 for Mine Train so looks like summer is officially over?

Will be there on Friday, sounds great!

How is the weather? Everything I'm looking at say like 70% chance of rain every day. Has it been that "rain for 45 minutes a day" type of weather?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter