Love disney and can't wait to go again.

mmdisneylover

Mouseketeer
We have been DVC member off and on for years and just had to sell again due to finances. So sad and my whole family is going crazy wanting to buy back in. We aren't even done selling the one we own but we can't wait till we can go again. We went last July stayed 10 days at AKL at kadahina village. Loved our room but hated our long walk to our room everyday from the parks. Great resort just dislike the fact there is no QS at this lodge. Pool was great, my kids were 16, 14 and 6 so my kids loved the slide also the pool activities. Animals outside our room was awesome, we stayed in a 2 bedroom which was plenty of room for us. Went to the parks most of the days plus Sea World and Discovery Cove so we had a fun filled holiday. On our drive home we stayed at HH for 2 nights which was awesome too. Just thought I would tell someone about our great adventure and see if anyone else misses being a member. Can't wait to buy back in so we can stop dreaming of going again and really do it.

Why not just rent points, or look for a good discount and book the villa(s) for cash? You don't need to be a member to have a vacation just like the one you loved so much. :)

mmdisneylover said:
We have been DVC member off and on for years and just had to sell again due to finances. So sad and my whole family is going crazy wanting to buy back in. We aren't even done selling the one we own but we can't wait till we can go again. We went last July stayed 10 days at AKL at kadahina village. Loved our room but hated our long walk to our room everyday from the parks. Great resort just dislike the fact there is no QS at this lodge. Pool was great, my kids were 16, 14 and 6 so my kids loved the slide also the pool activities. Animals outside our room was awesome, we stayed in a 2 bedroom which was plenty of room for us. Went to the parks most of the days plus Sea World and Discovery Cove so we had a fun filled holiday. On our drive home we stayed at HH for 2 nights which was awesome too. Just thought I would tell someone about our great adventure and see if anyone else misses being a member. Can't wait to buy back in so we can stop dreaming of going again and really do it.

You know you don't have to be a dvc member to go to Disney, right?

Any financial advantage of being a member is lost if you buy, sell, buy, sell. And if you finance, well, there's almost no advantage at all! Better to rent points if you can't commit to membership long term. You'll save yourself money and a lot of grief too.

Yes I know you can go to Disney without being member. I have looked at staying in a vacation homes with cash and its crazy expensive and we have rented points before also which I guess if we want to go again in the near future that would be how we would go. Love the DVC resorts so I don't think I could ever go back to a regular resort due to all the perks of a vacation home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter