FunkyDuckToo

My DISNEY HEART belongs to DONALD!!
We have a dinner reservation on our AK day at BOMA for 8pm. The park closes our day at 6pm. I have a party of 6 adults, 1 child and was hoping for some ideas of what we could do at AKL while we wait. Is there a place to order a cocktail or wine and watch the animals or near the firepit? Any specific cocktail at AKL that is a MUST DO??? Thank you all in advance! I look forward to seeing what you suggest!! :grouphug:

The Victoria Falls bar was a great place to hang out and the
  • Mt. Kilimarita margarita was fantastic! There is tons to do at Jambo house with animals and arcade and an amazing gift shop to look through.

The Victoria Falls bar was a great place to hang out and the
  • Mt. Kilimarita margarita was fantastic! There is tons to do at Jambo house with animals and arcade and an amazing gift shop to look through.
Thank you! I will add that drink to a list I am making for my adult kids!!

I've heard that the Kidani savannas are nice, too. Sanaa has a lounge where you can get drinks to take with you and look around. Both resorts have African art installations, with hundreds of artifacts between the two resorts.
If you hang at Jambo, Jiko has a lounge in case your party wants to check it out along with Victoria Falls.
I don't have any advice as far as what to order, unless the bartender knows how to make Annapurna Zing! That is one great cocktail from Nomad lounge.

If you get there after dark, go outside, follow walkway back behind the pool area, and borrow the night vision goggles to view animals on the savanna. Or if it is still daylight, there are also viewing areas where you can look at the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter