Loungefly backpack question

Pooh2

Dis Veteran
Would a loungefly backpack work for a child?
The measurements look just about right for what I am looking for but was worried that the straps might be too long.

Would a loungefly backpack work for a child?
The measurements look just about right for what I am looking for but was worried that the straps might be too long.
Most likely it would work. How old is the child? How tall?

There are adjustable straps to either snug it up or make it bigger. Even when adjusted to it's smallest you could make it even smaller by folding the straps and cinching an elastic like a hair band around it.

Most likely it would work. How old is the child? How tall?

There are adjustable straps to either snug it up or make it bigger. Even when adjusted to it's smallest you could make it even smaller by folding the straps and cinching an elastic like a hair band around it.
An average sized 5 year old.
Think I will give it a shot.

I think it will work for a average sized 5yo.

The leather strap is about 15.5 inches and the adjustable strap attached to it is 11 in at it smallest.

I've seen plenty of kids (and adults) wear them.

just look at the measurements of the one you are interested in-some run quite small and would not work for school books if that's what you are using it for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter