@lotsofhailwood trip to Florida 2017

Whisky In A VAse

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are a family of 4, DW Tracey, DD Lauren 15, DS 10 Matthew and myself Neil Hailwood.
Tracey and myself first went to Florida back in 2001 and although it took us both a few days to understand what was actually going on we fell in love with everything that Florida had to offer.
We travelled a number of time when Lauren was growing up and eventually Matthew joined in the fun.
Matthew is a special needs boy with significant learning difficulties, so we manage to do everything Disney has to offer but maybe a little slower than other families, which might not be a bad thing.

If you would like to follow our trip to Disney please subscribe to our You Tube channel @lotsofhailwood
http://www.youtube.com/c/ALotOfHailwood

On this holiday we had 17 days around all the Florida parks followed by a 4 night Bahamas cruise onboard Disney Cruise. So come on the journey with us and if you have any questions please ask anything you like around the holiday or taking a special needs child away and we will answer.

Here is our trip to Epcot on Matthew's birthday -

Cheers

Neil

I enjoyed your day at Epcot! So far I haven't been able to get a fast pass for Frozen so it was nice to see some of it. Thanks for posting!

Give this video a watch, a comment, a thumbs up, even subscribe to @lotsofhailwood channel. ‬
‪#MagicKingdom #RainyDayParade #Thunderstorm #HappilyEverAfter #Fireworks #ExtraMagic #SteakEggBurger #lovelyjovely #smallyoutuber #disneyyoutuber ‬

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter