• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lots of Pixie dust at the Yacht Club!

ilgirl51

Mouseketeer
We went to WDW the week before Christmas, and my parents stayed at the Yacht Club. First they talked with the check-in woman, who changed their room to one with a step-in shower and overlooking the lake. She also answered all of their questions so patiently. My father needed to run dialysis in their room, and Disney was wonderful about letting the company deliver the boxes needed for their week-long stay. Despite trying to pack everything properly, they forgot some of their equipment at home in Chicago. Because it was so important, the Yacht Club management helped them to get it free of charge! There were a couple other medical issues, and the Yacht Club was SO great with the Pixie dust over the week!

glade things worked out for your family. Disney really dose go over and above with things like this

Thanks. Me too. The whole family was there celebrating my parents' 50th, but my dad's health has been in decline for a while so we were so glad they were able to go, feel safe, and get such excellent treatment by the CM at Yacht Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter