• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lots of DLR news today!

I think the LM add may have more to do with DAS entrance into the attraction. We dont use the DAS but from what I understand they enter through the LL Line if the attraction has one? It will also take a little pressure off of the other G+ rides in DCA by offering another option for some families.

I think the LM add may have more to do with DAS entrance into the attraction. We dont use the DAS but from what I understand they enter through the LL Line if the attraction has one? It will also take a little pressure off of the other G+ rides in DCA by offering another option for some families.

DAS enters through LL if there is one. At Little Mermaid, DAS users don't go through the regular queue, but go up to where the queue enters the building and are taken through the right side of that entrance instead of the left side where standby goes.

DAS enters through LL if there is one. At Little Mermaid, DAS users don't go through the regular queue, but go up to where the queue enters the building and are taken through the right side of that entrance instead of the left side where standby goes.
I would think adding an LL would make that easier for the cast members

I would think adding an LL would make that easier for the cast members

Yeah, honestly, it's one of the messier DAS set-ups especially when it's busy, because CMs are trying to direct standby in while also scanning DAS people in. And if they have enough CMs there, it's okay, but if they don't, it can get a little clogged up at that point. But, having actual scanning stations and hopefully a more organized queue will be helpful for DAS users at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter