Lots of Completed Trip Reports....Nov 2009 - April 2014

:surfweb: another one who has spent the last week or two reading this amazing trip thread!
I love your photographs- the editing that you do with the colours is just wonderful, I feel like I am there when I am looking at them :thumbsup2 and love all the lanterns as well!

I can't wait to make it back and check out some of the details you have shown, especially the hidden mickeys :wizard:

Love the photos with Oscar, my DD had wonderful interactions with him on our trip and of course we loved the baked potato soup :cloud9:

I really really hope what I have read below is true and that you are on another trip and that we get to hear all about it :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing such wonderful experiences!!

Oh my!! I have just finished reading all 55 pages of this thread. You have been my bedtime reading for the past week. I have loved it and I await new posts eagerly. You are truly a gifted photographer. Viewing your photos has shown me so many beautiful details that I have just walked past without ever really seeing. I feel like part of your family now. I hope your mom and dad are doing well. I totally understand your middle son's fears. It was great that he conquered them with so much pride. My DD (15) still won't ride Splash Mountain! However, on this past trip she conquered Space Mountain and even tried CA Screaming (but she didn't like that one!) I hope you get to go on another trip soon because we all travel with you through your photos! Three years is much too long to wait. Thank you for this lovely thread.

Hello lucysmom! Thank you so much! I'm glad you've enjoyed my Trip Report. It is such a fun way to relive those memories and moments you don't want to forget. I was down with the flu a few months ago and when I started feeling well enough to read but not get up and do anything else I turned to the Trip Report section to keep me company. :)

I hope your DD15 will someday ride Splash Mountain. In my opinion, if you can do California Screamin' you can do Splash! Did she like Space Mountain?

Just today my middle son wrote a paper on Disneyland. He was given the topic "Write about your first visit somewhere using plenty of descriptive words." Disneyland just lends itself to that topic. I haven't read it yet, but he did ask how to spell "California Screamin'" and "awe-inspiring." ;)

As Sherry said, I did take another trip...last week! And I'm homesick for it already. More pictures to come soon!

lucysmom --

(By the way, hi!:wave:)

In Deej's post to me (just above yours), it sounds as if she did go on another trip to DLR -- this week! (She used the gift card to get the Hopper, and then used the Hopper at DLR the next day after she posted.) At least, that's what I took from what she said.

If there are springtime photos coming up in Deej's TR I will be avoiding this thread for several days, as I am headed to DLR very soon for the Easter/Spring fun. I know what's there already, so it's not a surprise, but I don't want to be subconsciously influenced by any photos I see and then end up getting pictures of the same things! I want to go in with a blank slate in my mind!

Sherry! I'm glad you get to enjoy a springtime trip. It is a good thing you didn't go last week when it was in the mid-90s. I am shocked the heat didn't bother me, though. I jumped up 40 degrees overnight and I expected to "feel it" more than I actually did. Can't wait to hear about your trip and compare notes! When are you going?

:surfweb: another one who has spent the last week or two reading this amazing trip thread!
I love your photographs- the editing that you do with the colours is just wonderful, I feel like I am there when I am looking at them :thumbsup2 and love all the lanterns as well!

I can't wait to make it back and check out some of the details you have shown, especially the hidden mickeys :wizard:

Love the photos with Oscar, my DD had wonderful interactions with him on our trip and of course we loved the baked potato soup :cloud9:

I really really hope what I have read below is true and that you are on another trip and that we get to hear all about it :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing such wonderful experiences!!

Hello DnA2010! Thank you for reading! I'm happy you enjoyed the pictures. Now that I am home from the trip I took last week, I keep finding myself wishing I had spent more time "in the details" of it all. I always feel like that when I come home, though. I haven't gone through all my pictures yet. I'm hoping I captured more details than I feel like I did.

Oscar is a gem. Sadly, he wasn't working the day we ate lunch at Carnation Cafe. :sad:

OK everyone, THE PLAN is to finish up my Oct. 2012 portion of the Trip Report this week, and then hunker down and start in on my April 7-10, 2014 portion of the Trip Report next week. I'll just leave you with one initial thought about this trip... The parks were busier in Oct. 2012 than they were during April 7-10, 2014. Plus the hours were more extended in April compared to October. So that was a bonus. Anyway, it just surprised me.

'Til next time...:wizard:

I did read from Sherry post that you were at the DLR last week. You deserve one after your last trip and I will be looking forward to hearing of your days at the parks.

It was nice Sherry that you were able to go to the DLR during Spring time.

Hi, Bret!:wave: Thanks! I'm more of a Holiday/Halloween DLR visitor, as you know, but I had to see the Easter stuff at least once!

(And thank you to lucysmom for the kind words in your last post!)!

...As Sherry said, I did take another trip...last week! And I'm homesick for it already. More pictures to come soon!

Sherry! I'm glad you get to enjoy a springtime trip. It is a good thing you didn't go last week when it was in the mid-90s. I am shocked the heat didn't bother me, though. I jumped up 40 degrees overnight and I expected to "feel it" more than I actually did. Can't wait to hear about your trip and compare notes! When are you going?

I already went, deej. Two days ago. I wanted to do the egg hunt in both parks and investigate the Roundup.

I don't have a TR, so I'm not sure where you'll hear about my visit!:rotfl2: I posted some thoughts (but no photos) in an Easter-related thread. I posted two non-Easter-ish photos from the trip in the Picture of the Day thread. I put an egg in my signature below as well. I haven't even posted a TR for my Halloween visit last year, or for my holiday season visits. Heck, I haven't even done a TR for my 2013 Catalina day trip (I only did one for 2012).

I agree the crowds were not too bad (for Spring Break), or not as bad as I expected everywhere, and they are usually worse in October.

The heat bothered me at DLR, and reminded me of why I usually do not go there this time of year -- remember that, for me, it doesn't have to be in the 90s for me to be bothered by heat. It can be in the 70s and I'll be bothered. It was in the 80s when I was there 2 days ago, and it felt like the hot sun was melting my face off -- it was so sharp and harsh. I felt really ill after I got home -- and yesterday.

You never answered -- was the gift card an actual Disney Gift Card, or was it a "Disney Shopping Card" (as those have different rules)? I know you used the GC on a Hopper, but you left me hanging on what type of card it was. I was trying to make sense of why the CMs in DLR would only allow the card to be used for shopping/merchandise after the strip was scraped off the back of it.

By the way -- I KNEW you would be back to DLR. Remember, you said to me a while back that it would be a long, long, long time before you made it back to DLR (which is what we all say!)?

I asked something along the lines of, "Are you sure? You really think you won't get back?" And you said you were sure and that you wouldn't get back any time in the foreseeable future.

Now, true, there is a sizeable gap between October 2012 and April 2014 -- and it probably feels like a long time to people who love DLR. But it's not a 13-year gap of time, like your previous long time away. Thirteen years is a long, long time to be away. The other day, Liza/funatdisney said to me that she hadn't been to DLR in a "long time"..."long time" meaning that she was last there on March 17, 2014.

You get my point! A "long time" to us folk is different than a "long time" in the real world.

Bring on the October 2012 and April 2014 fun and photos, deej!:banana::banana::banana:

I did read from Sherry post that you were at the DLR last week. You deserve one after your last trip and I will be looking forward to hearing of your days at the parks.

It was nice Sherry that you were able to go to the DLR during Spring time.

Thanks Bret! I think I read somewhere that you will be going back at the end of this month???

Hi, Bret!:wave: Thanks! I'm more of a Holiday/Halloween DLR visitor, as you know, but I had to see the Easter stuff at least once!

(And thank you to lucysmom for the kind words in your last post!)!

I already went, deej. Two days ago. I wanted to do the egg hunt in both parks and investigate the Roundup.

I don't have a TR, so I'm not sure where you'll hear about my visit!:rotfl2: I posted some thoughts (but no photos) in an Easter-related thread. I posted two non-Easter-ish photos from the trip in the Picture of the Day thread. I put an egg in my signature below as well. I haven't even posted a TR for my Halloween visit last year, or for my holiday season visits. Heck, I haven't even done a TR for my 2013 Catalina day trip (I only did one for 2012).

I agree the crowds were not too bad (for Spring Break), or not as bad as I expected everywhere, and they are usually worse in October.

The heat bothered me at DLR, and reminded me of why I usually do not go there this time of year -- remember that, for me, it doesn't have to be in the 90s for me to be bothered by heat. It can be in the 70s and I'll be bothered. It was in the 80s when I was there 2 days ago, and it felt like the hot sun was melting my face off -- it was so sharp and harsh. I felt really ill after I got home -- and yesterday.

You never answered -- was the gift card an actual Disney Gift Card, or was it a "Disney Shopping Card" (as those have different rules)? I know you used the GC on a Hopper, but you left me hanging on what type of card it was. I was trying to make sense of why the CMs in DLR would only allow the card to be used for shopping/merchandise after the strip was scraped off the back of it.

By the way -- I KNEW you would be back to DLR. Remember, you said to me a while back that it would be a long, long, long time before you made it back to DLR (which is what we all say!)?

I asked something along the lines of, "Are you sure? You really think you won't get back?" And you said you were sure and that you wouldn't get back any time in the foreseeable future.

Now, true, there is a sizeable gap between October 2012 and April 2014 -- and it probably feels like a long time to people who love DLR. But it's not a 13-year gap of time, like your previous long time away. Thirteen years is a long, long time to be away. The other day, Liza/funatdisney said to me that she hadn't been to DLR in a "long time"..."long time" meaning that she was last there on March 17, 2014.

You get my point! A "long time" to us folk is different than a "long time" in the real world.

Bring on the October 2012 and April 2014 fun and photos, deej!:banana::banana::banana:

Wow! I just missed you, darn it. I would say that perhaps we could have run into each other at our Sewing Machine Display...but seeing as how it's GONE I won't say that. Was it still there in December? I was shocked and dismayed to see that it was no longer there.

I can be bothered by heat in the 70s as well. It was very out of character to not be bothered this time.

YES! It was definitely a "Disney Gift Card." My frustrations surrounding why the cast members couldn't (wouldn't?) do anything about that gift card in October 2012 washed away when this new plan came about. If that gift card was used back in Oct. 2012 then this 2014 trip wouldn't have happened for me. Between that and my sister (long lost CB Jamboree) getting me a flight for $10 total with her points (she travels A LOT for work)...that was how this trip happened for me. It was just me, my sister, and my sister-in-law this time. (My sister-in-law that joined us in Oct. 2012 along with my brother and their 4 kids)

LOL about Liza/funatdisney and her "long time" comment! A whole month! :rotfl: That is too funny.

Now I'm hoping that our next trip as a family will be before my oldest son graduates from high school. :( He is finishing up 8th grade right now. With my husband's current job ending in 2 1/2 months, and the possibility of having to take a 45% pay cut (!!!), you can see how it might be a while before our family returns together. We shall see.

Deej,
Bummer about the hubby's job... :worried: hopefully brighter days ahead with opportunities even better than what he has now.

I think the sewing machine was there in December... we were so busy riding TSM I don't think I took a picture.

I'm hoping your family can get back to DL before HS graduation for your son. With my boys looking for real jobs I'm afraid family trips will be few and far between for us too.

Thanks Bret! I think I read somewhere that you will be going back at the end of this month???

That is correct. My upcoming trip is next week on Friday the 25th. I will be there for four days in SoCal.

Sorry to hear about your DH job. Hopefully it will get better in the near future.

Deej,
Bummer about the hubby's job... :worried: hopefully brighter days ahead with opportunities even better than what he has now.

I think the sewing machine was there in December... we were so busy riding TSM I don't think I took a picture.

I'm hoping your family can get back to DL before HS graduation for your son. With my boys looking for real jobs I'm afraid family trips will be few and far between for us too.

That is correct. My upcoming trip is next week on Friday the 25th. I will be there for four days in SoCal.

Sorry to hear about your DH job. Hopefully it will get better in the near future.

Thanks TK and Bret. We've always been very blessed job-wise in that the only time my husband has had to actually look for a job was straight out of grad school nearly 15 years ago. Ever since then people have come to him and recruited him for every job he has ever had. His current company is pulling out of our state, but there are job opportunities available in other states within the company. So we know something is available, we'd just rather not uproot the kids if we can avoid it.

Wow TK, where has the time gone??? Grumpy and Donald heading out into the real job world...

Have fun on your trip this week Bret!

So...I had to go out of town and my PLAN of finishing my Oct. 2012 portion of the TR last week didn't come to pass. I am getting pictures ready to post, though, so look for an update sometime today. :wizard:

So...our 2-years-in-the-making Halloween Trip to Disneyland was winding down very quickly. After spending all week in the parks, we said goodbye to my brother and his family on Thursday night, spent Friday in the park with our family of 5, my mom and 2 sisters .... and now it was Saturday. Our day to go home.

BUT FIRST...there were 3 or 4 more hours of Disneyland fun to be had for me and my sister who also had an AP. I had pretty much packed the night before, so all my husband had to do was little last minute stuff and take the boys swimming. We had to check out at 12:00.

I couldn't quite drag my body out of bed for park opening. I arrived around 8:30.

I love the Mickey ears on this sign:

I remember this being quite the issue when we were there in Oct. 2012... 4 and 5 day ticket holders being asked to use specific turnstiles...but it wasn't a requirement during my trip 2 weeks (has it been that long already?!?) ago. You could stand in any old turnstile line.

One last glimpse of the cute character pumpkins above the turnstiles.

No Masked Mickey or pumpkins this year...

I loved the old-fashioned look of the newly renovated Carnation Cafe.

Before meeting my sister at the Jolly Holiday Bakery for a breakfast snack, I grabbed a FP for Big Thunder. I knew it was going down for a long, long time...but I also knew I wouldn't be back for a long, long time.

Have I ever mentioned that I also love railings? DLR railings, that is. Not sure if I've ever noticed them while out and about in real life.

Hmmmm. I wonder if this sign is still there.

Back to the bakery for breakfast.

No, I didn't have this for breakfast:

I went for the much healthier option of this :):

I love the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins. This was my first time to get one at Jolly Holiday. Blue Ribbon Bakery was my go-to spot for the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin during previous trips. I must say I prefer the ambiance of Jolly Holiday over the grab-n-go of Blue Ribbon. (Unless you factor in sitting on The Front Porch with my muffin after the grab-n-go of Blue Ribbon...)

Ambiance photo:

Trying to make sure I remember every last detail...

We were at the bakery for about 25 minutes. Eating our muffins, drinking our hot chocolate, chatting with a grandparent couple a few tables over, soaking in that early-morning-Disneylandness....pixiedust:

Five minutes after leaving Jolly Holiday we were cruising through The Jungle.

When I first saw this picture below as I was loading pictures to photobucket this morning, I wondered why a guy was wearing a lobster hat. Or is it a devil hat? And then I remembered it was Halloween Time. :) And there was a party later.

Oh...THERE'S Waldo!!

Don't you love how happy he looks? :goodvibes

Classic scene from the Jungle Cruise...but I'm not sure what that furry thing on the right in the boat is.

I spy a Disneyland Duck. ;)

And what would a ride through The Jungle be without a picture of the backside of water?

GREAT installment! Deej you are always able to see DL through a different lens. How cool the trash cans are, the detail on tables. I already think of you when I look at lamp posts, now I'm going to think of you when I look at railings. :goodvibes

Bret and Sherry...sounds like a quest!

I hope there is a little more trip report left popcorn::

Great installment, Deej!

I love all of the different edits/effects on the photos that you used (which I recognize, as I have used some of those on certain photos I thought I might put in eventual calendars or photo books, and I have posted some of them in my Superthreads)! On specific photos, those enhancements add a lot of character and personality -- although I think your photos are great even without them, for sure!

I don't have a thing for railings, but I did notice a railing sort of like the one in your photo when I was at DLR on 4/14. I normally don't pay too much attention to railings unless they are particularly clever or ornate, but for some reason I noticed it.

As for the sewing machine and whether or not it was there last year... Hmmm... You know, I saw a sewing machine somewhere, in some window, in either September, November or December. I thought I got a photo of said sewing machine, but I can't seem to find it in my September, November or December albums!:rotfl2: I remember not being sure if it was "the" sewing machine because everything had been moved around and nothing was as it should have been. It didn't look to me like the same sewing machine display that you made famous in your TRs. It may have been an impostor sewing machine. Who knows?

TK -- Railing Quest! Lol.

GREAT installment! Deej you are always able to see DL through a different lens. How cool the trash cans are, the detail on tables. I already think of you when I look at lamp posts, now I'm going to think of you when I look at railings. :goodvibes

Bret and Sherry...sounds like a quest!

I hope there is a little more trip report left popcorn::

Thanks TK! Now I feel the need to go back and take pictures of railings.

Great installment, Deej!

I love all of the different edits/effects on the photos that you used (which I recognize, as I have used some of those on certain photos I thought I might put in eventual calendars or photo books, and I have posted some of them in my Superthreads)! On specific photos, those enhancements add a lot of character and personality -- although I think your photos are great even without them, for sure!

I don't have a thing for railings, but I did notice a railing sort of like the one in your photo when I was at DLR on 4/14. I normally don't pay too much attention to railings unless they are particularly clever or ornate, but for some reason I noticed it.

As for the sewing machine and whether or not it was there last year... Hmmm... You know, I saw a sewing machine somewhere, in some window, in either September, November or December. I thought I got a photo of said sewing machine, but I can't seem to find it in my September, November or December albums!:rotfl2: I remember not being sure if it was "the" sewing machine because everything had been moved around and nothing was as it should have been. It didn't look to me like the same sewing machine display that you made famous in your TRs. It may have been an impostor sewing machine. Who knows?

TK -- Railing Quest! Lol.

Thanks Sherry! I like how you can change the look and feel of a picture at the click of a button. :) I don't think I've ever changed a "backside of water" photo to black and white before. That effect wasn't just black and white, though. The name of the Picasa edit slips my mind.

I was very sad about the sewing machine display being displaced. More on my hunt for the sewing machine display will come later...

After our Jungle Cruise with Waldo and the Lobster/Devil, we ventured into pirate-infested waters.

But first...a look at the still non-existent crowds for this Halloween Time Saturday at 9:30am.

Pirates was a walk-on.

My view from the boat:

Our usual post-pirates ride came next.

My sister and I tried several times to ride the Mark Twain this morning. We both could just sit and ride that thing all day long. Between the boat not sailing until later in the morning...and just missing it a couple of times...this was as close as we came to it.

Here's what the Dole Whip line looked like at 10:48am.

My sister had to leave the park by 11:00. I planned to leave at 12:00. Sadly, it was time to make our way toward Main Street to say our goodbyes. We paused off to the side of Main Street and hugged each other goodbye. I watched her walk down Main Street until she got lost in the crowd.

That's her in the middle, red hair in a pony tail.

Then the tears came. I was taken by surpise how utterly sad I was. The combination of saying goodbye to my sister (we always have a grand old time together...mostly laughing...and not acting like we are 40 and 41 yrs old) and knowing that it would soon be my turn to walk out those gates, not knowing when I'd return, got the best of me. What started out as a few manly tears trickling down my cheeks turned into sobbing. Quiet sobbing, but definite sobbing.

A flood of memories from the past week came rushing back. Having a couple of late night Disneyland hours with my sister exactly a week earlier (we had APs, remember) and watching our favorite fireworks show and listening to the 80s band play while sipping hot chocolate, thinking about what was sure to be an amazing week ahead in the parks for our party of 14. Excitedly meeting (most of) our party of 14 on the platform of the Main Street Station at 10am Monday morning to begin our adventure. Filling 2 logs exactly on Splash Mountain. DS9 conquering his fears and riding TOT and Screamin'. Trick-or-treating at Disneyland. Watching my kids have so much fun with their cousins. Watching my nieces and nephews enjoy Disneyland for the first time. Riding the much anticipated RSR for the first time. Riding GRR multiple times in a row, with one of the times being an "all girl raft" and an "all boy raft" since we had 7 of each. Chatting with Oscar, wondering if it might be the last time. Being the designated Fast Pass runner and logging 12 miles a day. And so much more.

I felt overwhelmingly alone at that moment, and I almost didn't want to be there. I had so many fresh memories of being with and laughing with our party of 14...and now it was just me. Closing out the park alone. I've never taken an official solo trip, but I've always wanted to. The closest I've ever gotten to that is during the 2 trips I've taken with just my husband. He's not much for getting up early, so I would usually head into the park a few hours before him. I very much enjoyed my alone time before meeting up with him. I strolled around casually, snapped pictures of window displays and flowers, sat on The Front Porch with my Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin in hand, enjoyed the happy Main Street music, watched guests stream in, listened to the clop clop of the horses' hooves and the honk of the Main Street vehicle horns. But this alone time didn't feel very good. I was lonely as opposed to just being alone. I debated whether to stay that last hour, or catch up with my sister and walk away together.

I decided to stay. Partly because I still needed to do this:

I got caught up on your latest update. I love the Mark Twain photo!

I can see where you would have a hard time doing a totally solo trip to DLR without feeling awful about leaving the family behind and without feeling a bit out of sorts. It takes some getting used to. I think that once you got past the sadness of it all you would have a great time and would take more photos than you ever thought possible! The photo opportunities seem endless. That solo time in the parks seems to be when the creative juices flow for me and I reallllllly start to notice details and interesting angles/perspectives I never noticed in the past. Even though you squinted and refused to look at my multitude of Mardi Gras mask photos (taken mostly in 2012) because they creep you out :scared:, I can tell you that those were some of my best photos to date. I really honed in on a lot of the beautiful details of the masks and framed them in a way where that -- I felt -- each mask displayed a personality in the pictures. I could not have focused on doing that if I'd had people with me, or if my solo time was very brief.

Also, I should mention that -- if I had thought that you and tksbaskets could have gotten away from your families last year, I would have invited both of you to join me (and Liza/funatdisney, PHXscuba and Laurie/DizNee Luver) at Club 33 when I ate there in December. I knew that TK was going to be at DLR within a week or two after my trip, so it wouldn't have been possible for her to come out earlier -- at least, I didn't think so. And I figured that you wouldn't/couldn't get away on your own. But both of you immediately sprang to mind when I was presented with the chance to go to the Club.

About photo editing -- I wanted to say that most of the online photo editing platforms have black and white and also the "not just black and white" features. In fact, most of them have the same effects (some platforms are more extensive than others and have a wider selection) but they call/title them different things from platform to platform. Or, some of the effects are harder to locate on certain editing platforms so you can't immediately tell if you are getting black and white or "not just black and white." Try FotoFlexer sometime -- that site has a lot of good effects and enhancements, and fun borders and things.

I like to play around with effects and edits only on certain photos (really very few, relative to how many I take) -- just to see what works and what doesn't work -- because I have always created projects from my photos, ever since I was young. Even back in the '80s I was using photos to make projects!:rotfl2: Today, putting together calendars, collages or glossier photo books seems like a natural progression. I know that you once said you like to use photos to make cards, correct? Sometimes -- and you probably know this -- in the experimentation process I stumble upon a specific photo that really works well with a certain effect or enhancement, while others are duds!:rotfl2:

A lot of people edit photos these days -- but many of them do it before the photos are fully realized, for lack of a better term. If they shoot in RAW, then can essentially "edit" an image before it becomes an actual JPEG file or whichever kind of image file. The seed can be changed before it even becomes a full flower, I guess you could say. That seems to be more "acceptable" in many of the hardcore photography communities I've seen online (I'm not talking about The DIS, where everyone is lovely and complimentary!) than to edit in a later stage of the game -- like changing/editing a photo after it has already been created. Some of the total, extra snooty photo snobs on assorted sites look down on editing after the fact, but it's okay to change an image before it becomes an actual JPEG file!

I find that in TRs -- as you may recall -- most of the time I stick to just posting the actual photos as they were taken, unedited, rather than trying to do anything snazzy with them, unless the photo was incredibly dark. The photos will either be winners or clunkers. I will occasionally whip out a B&W or sepia photo in the camera while on Buena Vista Street or in Frontierland, respectively, if the subject warrants it. I even tried 2 whole photos using a version of the One Touch color (it was called something else) after the fact, and they came out okay.:rotfl2:

But I liked your versions of those types of one-color photos much better than mine!:thumbsup2 Then again, I think your photos are great even without any enhancements!

ETA: Your final photo in the last installment -- of your feet/shoes -- reminded me. Yesterday or the day before, in the Picture of the Day thread, a DIS'er was saying that she was certain that KCmike or I'm mikey would have a clear photo of the tile floor inside the Toy Story Midway Mania building. My first thought was that you would be more likely to have such a photo because that would be something that you would be more likely to capture in a shoe photo! Lol.

Thanks Deej. A new quest. Railing Quest sounds very interesting especially with all different railings around the whole resort based on its theme lands. I don't look closely at the railing around the DLR. Looks like while I am walking around the DLR getting my long exposure, firework trail and that tile at TSMM Sherry.

Just checked out your latest updates during your October trip and they were very nice.

Thanks Deej. A new quest. Railing Quest sounds very interesting especially with all different railings around the whole resort based on its theme lands. I don't look closely at the railing around the DLR. Looks like while I am walking around the DLR getting my long exposure, firework trail and that tile at TSMM Sherry.

Just checked out your latest updates during your October trip and they were very nice.

Bret --

Between you and Deej I knew that one of you would either have -- or soon be able to take -- a photo of the tile floor in the TSMM queue for the DIS'er who asked for it in the POTD thread! To be honest, I don't think I have ever looked at the floor in TSMM. Well, I've probably noticed it but not paid it much attention. I've stared at the ceiling and the lights/fans, but never the floor.

I'm not even sure I've noticed any specific railing other than the one I just happened to look at last week. I have looked at the trash cans, however -- those are sometimes cute. And the popcorn-turning dudes are cute.

I got caught up on your latest update. I love the Mark Twain photo!

I can see where you would have a hard time doing a totally solo trip to DLR without feeling awful about leaving the family behind and without feeling a bit out of sorts. It takes some getting used to. I think that once you got past the sadness of it all you would have a great time and would take more photos than you ever thought possible! The photo opportunities seem endless. That solo time in the parks seems to be when the creative juices flow for me and I reallllllly start to notice details and interesting angles/perspectives I never noticed in the past. Even though you squinted and refused to look at my multitude of Mardi Gras mask photos (taken mostly in 2012) because they creep you out :scared:, I can tell you that those were some of my best photos to date. I really honed in on a lot of the beautiful details of the masks and framed them in a way where that -- I felt -- each mask displayed a personality in the pictures. I could not have focused on doing that if I'd had people with me, or if my solo time was very brief.

Also, I should mention that -- if I had thought that you and tksbaskets could have gotten away from your families last year, I would have invited both of you to join me (and Liza/funatdisney, PHXscuba and Laurie/DizNee Luver) at Club 33 when I ate there in December. I knew that TK was going to be at DLR within a week or two after my trip, so it wouldn't have been possible for her to come out earlier -- at least, I didn't think so. And I figured that you wouldn't/couldn't get away on your own. But both of you immediately sprang to mind when I was presented with the chance to go to the Club.

About photo editing -- I wanted to say that most of the online photo editing platforms have black and white and also the "not just black and white" features. In fact, most of them have the same effects (some platforms are more extensive than others and have a wider selection) but they call/title them different things from platform to platform. Or, some of the effects are harder to locate on certain editing platforms so you can't immediately tell if you are getting black and white or "not just black and white." Try FotoFlexer sometime -- that site has a lot of good effects and enhancements, and fun borders and things.

I like to play around with effects and edits only on certain photos (really very few, relative to how many I take) -- just to see what works and what doesn't work -- because I have always created projects from my photos, ever since I was young. Even back in the '80s I was using photos to make projects!:rotfl2: Today, putting together calendars, collages or glossier photo books seems like a natural progression. I know that you once said you like to use photos to make cards, correct? Sometimes -- and you probably know this -- in the experimentation process I stumble upon a specific photo that really works well with a certain effect or enhancement, while others are duds!:rotfl2:

A lot of people edit photos these days -- but many of them do it before the photos are fully realized, for lack of a better term. If they shoot in RAW, then can essentially "edit" an image before it becomes an actual JPEG file or whichever kind of image file. The seed can be changed before it even becomes a full flower, I guess you could say. That seems to be more "acceptable" in many of the hardcore photography communities I've seen online (I'm not talking about The DIS, where everyone is lovely and complimentary!) than to edit in a later stage of the game -- like changing/editing a photo after it has already been created. Some of the total, extra snooty photo snobs on assorted sites look down on editing after the fact, but it's okay to change an image before it becomes an actual JPEG file!

I find that in TRs -- as you may recall -- most of the time I stick to just posting the actual photos as they were taken, unedited, rather than trying to do anything snazzy with them, unless the photo was incredibly dark. The photos will either be winners or clunkers. I will occasionally whip out a B&W or sepia photo in the camera while on Buena Vista Street or in Frontierland, respectively, if the subject warrants it. I even tried 2 whole photos using a version of the One Touch color (it was called something else) after the fact, and they came out okay.:rotfl2:

But I liked your versions of those types of one-color photos much better than mine!:thumbsup2 Then again, I think your photos are great even without any enhancements!

ETA: Your final photo in the last installment -- of your feet/shoes -- reminded me. Yesterday or the day before, in the Picture of the Day thread, a DIS'er was saying that she was certain that KCmike or I'm mikey would have a clear photo of the tile floor inside the Toy Story Midway Mania building. My first thought was that you would be more likely to have such a photo because that would be something that you would be more likely to capture in a shoe photo! Lol.

I still would love to do a solo trip someday. I think I would be fine for the most part because I would be solo from the get-go. From the time I was dropped off at the airport I would be alone. This solo time was hard for me because it was on the heels of being with such a large group, and we had a great time together with no little issues (disagreements, people getting on your nerves, etc.) that might be expected when you are moving a party of 14 through the parks. I imagine I would feel awkward eating at Carnation Cafe alone, though. :)

About the creepy masks...I eventually took a closer look. ;) And yes, I am sure I would get on a roll with the details-noticing and subsequent picture-taking. That sounds so fun! That's what I would look forward to the most. I imagine the rides would for sure take a back seat to the meandering.

Thank you so much for thinking about including me in your Club 33 invitation! That really means a lot. Just last week my husband mentioned to his uncle that I had just returned from Disneyland. His uncle asked me, "Have you ever eaten at that restaurant called Club 39?" (And yes, he said 39.) I told him I didn't have the connections, and how amazing that would be. He said he had eaten there a couple of times, and what a memorable experience it was to him. (I guess the proper name of the club wasn't as memorable. ;)) I'm glad you had that chance, though, and were able to bring some DIS friends along. That was very thoughtful to include, and think about including, as many as you did.

Thank you for the photo compliments! I have never heard of FotoFlexer. I will look that up. I have just been using Picasa for years. I don't typically use photos to make cards other than at Christmas. Our 2012 family Christmas card was a picture of our family riding in the front row of TOT. Made from a picture of a picture, but it got the job done!

Very good description of RAW, as far as I understand it. I remember reading about photographers looking down, so to speak, on Picasa-type editing after the fact and being amused that they just did their editing before instead of after. It's still editing. I guess since I only have a P&S and my phone...I don't understand. I haven't used the one-touch color feature in a while. I forget about it!

I can't even picture the tile floor in TSMM, so I doubt I would have a photo. I hope they found what they were looking for.

Thanks Bret. I hope you got the picture of the tile in TSMM for the other DIS'er. Now I'm curious to see what I'm missing out on since I can't picture it at all!

I checked out some pictures in your thread the other day so I should probably comment over there, but I just have to say how much I love the one taken at night with the water in the forefront and IASW in the background. I think Sherry mentioned it as well, but I don't think I've ever seen a photo taken from that spot before. Beautiful!

Bret --

Between you and Deej I knew that one of you would either have -- or soon be able to take -- a photo of the tile floor in the TSMM queue for the DIS'er who asked for it in the POTD thread! To be honest, I don't think I have ever looked at the floor in TSMM. Well, I've probably noticed it but not paid it much attention. I've stared at the ceiling and the lights/fans, but never the floor.

I'm not even sure I've noticed any specific railing other than the one I just happened to look at last week. I have looked at the trash cans, however -- those are sometimes cute. And the popcorn-turning dudes are cute.

The main railing I have noticed is the one by Luigi's Flying Tires. I love it because it looks like tire tread and it fits perfectly. Tire tread that needs a major paint touch up! It's peeling like crazy.

OK, I will be finishing the October 2012 Trip Report today! Finally! 18 months later!

I still would love to do a solo trip someday. I think I would be fine for the most part because I would be solo from the get-go. From the time I was dropped off at the airport I would be alone. This solo time was hard for me because it was on the heels of being with such a large group, and we had a great time together with no little issues (disagreements, people getting on your nerves, etc.) that might be expected when you are moving a party of 14 through the parks. I imagine I would feel awkward eating at Carnation Cafe alone, though. :)

About the creepy masks...I eventually took a closer look. ;) And yes, I am sure I would get on a roll with the details-noticing and subsequent picture-taking. That sounds so fun! That's what I would look forward to the most. I imagine the rides would for sure take a back seat to the meandering.

Thank you so much for thinking about including me in your Club 33 invitation! That really means a lot. Just last week my husband mentioned to his uncle that I had just returned from Disneyland. His uncle asked me, "Have you ever eaten at that restaurant called Club 39?" (And yes, he said 39.) I told him I didn't have the connections, and how amazing that would be. He said he had eaten there a couple of times, and what a memorable experience it was to him. (I guess the proper name of the club wasn't as memorable. ;)) I'm glad you had that chance, though, and were able to bring some DIS friends along. That was very thoughtful to include, and think about including, as many as you did.

Thank you for the photo compliments! I have never heard of FotoFlexer. I will look that up. I have just been using Picasa for years. I don't typically use photos to make cards other than at Christmas. Our 2012 family Christmas card was a picture of our family riding in the front row of TOT. Made from a picture of a picture, but it got the job done!

Very good description of RAW, as far as I understand it. I remember reading about photographers looking down, so to speak, on Picasa-type editing after the fact and being amused that they just did their editing before instead of after. It's still editing. I guess since I only have a P&S and my phone...I don't understand. I haven't used the one-touch color feature in a while. I forget about it!

I can't even picture the tile floor in TSMM, so I doubt I would have a photo. I hope they found what they were looking for.

deej --

You're absolutely right. I think others may disagree, but I totally agree with you. Editing or enhancing an image -- whether it's before an image becomes a JPEG file or whatever type of file, or after the image has been fully created -- is still editing and enhancing. That's not to say that those images and photos are not gorgeous, because they are certainly breathtaking. I have seen photos posted on various Facebook pages devoted to celebrating Disneyland or educating people about Disneyland trips, and the photos are absolutely stunning -- but let's face it... DLR doesn't reallllly look quite that idyllic and dreamlike in person, with almost surreal and mystical-looking cloud formations, tints and hues. Disneyland doesn't reallllly look (in person) as it does through certain camera lenses. Those things are all enhancements in some way, to effectively improve the look of photos and change the overall feel of them.

And yet, for some reason, people using any platform to edit or beautify a photo after the fact is sometimes frowned upon in cyberspace.:confused3

In any case, yes -- FotoFlexer (or is it Fotoflexer?) is good, as is Pixlr -- they each have some interesting features. I haven't tried Picasa yet but I hear great things about it. I have a new PC with Windows 8.1 on it, and I'm not sure if the most recent Picasa will work. I got Photoshop Elements 12 for the ability to watermark some of my photos (not all of them) and to batch resize some of them (instead of resizing one by one), but I find that a lot of the editing and enhancement features of PE12 are similar to the features on many of the free editing platforms.

The "One Touch Color" effects I used were not in the camera. I think it would have been much easier for me if I had used the feature that is actually in the camera instead of applying the effect in an editing platform after the fact (I used Photobucket's editor, where I think the feature is called Color Splash, maybe?). One sad attempt is in this post and the other attempt is in this post (can you spot which one it is?).

I still like your One Touch Color photos much, much better!:thumbsup2 I can do a B&W version of something -- Here -- and a "not quite sepia but close to it" -- Here. But I have trouble figuring out the One Touch Color on the camera, and the Color Splash feature is tedious after the fact!

Bret came through with the TSMM tile photo that the DIS'er needed (it's fortuitous timing that he happened to be at DLR over the weekend and could snap it!), and he posted it in the Picture of the Day thread!

I wonder if we need to start looking at floors now too?:rotfl2: Is this a whole new world of undiscovered treasures? Have we been missing some hidden gems around the parks, right beneath our feet?:rotfl2: The tile work in certain places is interesting (like in DCA and even in the Grand Californian Hotel bathrooms off of the lobby, believe it or not), but I just haven't thought to look at the floors!:rotfl2:

Speaking of the POTD thread, you should definitely post there more often! I love that thread and the photos are gorgeous, but often times it seems to lean more towards being a DSLR Picture of the Day Thread -- and I fear that a lot of people who take really great photos with either P&S cameras or with their phones won't post because they feel intimidated by the excellent DSLR photos. I pop in there every so often and post some P&S photos to try to coax other P&S or camera phone folks out of hiding, but then I end up disappearing from the thread again for whatever reason.

Because I don't have a TR thread in which to share my Springtime/Easter photos with you -- I posted 7 of them in my Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread, in this post.

I'm sure you got several shots that are the same (or much better), as you were there just before I was -- and your visit was much longer! I can tell you that I got absolutely no photos of Easter treats or merchandise at all, other than the Springtime-colored cotton candy at the Roundup. Otherwise, I did not snap a photo of a single Easter cupcake or cake pop! Did you capture any Easter treats?

(You should also subscribe to the new Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread so you can contribute when the new Theme Week Countdown begins in about 3 months, give or take a couple of days!:cool1: The thread is only 24 pages long right now, so it's not too daunting to skim through - yet! I have been posting photos for different holidays such as Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, April Fools' Day, Easter and Earth Day in that thread, and the whole first page is revamped and pepped up! Bret and a couple of other folks have posted photos there too.)

I also posted 2 non-Eastery photos in the POTD thread, from that same 4/14/14 visit -- Here and Here. Not very exciting, but there they are.

You mentioned eating at Carnation Café alone, and how it would feel awkward to do that. I have to admit that eating solo is still one thing that I can't get totally comfortable with, especially at table service places or extra busy counter service places. I actually like being able to take food back to a hotel room where I can eat without awkwardness! I almost ate at CC by myself last December...and then didn't!:rotfl2: I ate at Plaza Inn by myself -- with a huge plate of chicken in front of me:rotfl2: -- and that was weird enough. I also ate at Tangaroa Terrace in the DLH by myself, which felt a bit weird, though the restaurant was quiet and out of the way of onlookers. I see other people sitting at tables at eating snacks solo, which I also do, but eating full meals solo just doesn't feel comfortable to me.

I did try going on rides by myself for the first time ever in December and, while I am glad I did it, that is another thing that doesn't feel totally right to me. I think rides (and meals) are best enjoyed with company!

Photo-taking, on the other hand, for me is best enjoyed solo! That's really where I think you would have the most fun -- just being able to create and come up with photo ideas without worrying about what anyone else is doing.

Yes, I would have surely invited both you and TK to join me/us at "Club 39"!:rotfl2::rotfl2: It may have been the one and only time I will ever get there -- but at least I got to see it before the remodel/expansion commenced. I just knew that TK wouldn't be able to come out since she was going to be at DLR within a week or two after that, and I assumed (maybe incorrectly?) that you would not be able to break free from the family to come out. I was trying to invite people who: 1) were normal and not crazy; 2) would appreciate being there; 3) had never been to the Club in the past and would not be going any time soon; and 4) could easily get away from their families to travel to DLR. I was also looking at people who could go in December, who had no other DLR holiday trips coming up soon after.

Anyway, enough babbling from me -- I am so looking forward to seeing the October 2012 TR's final installment, and then the start of April 2014 TR!:yay::yay::hyper::hyper::banana::banana:

deej --

You're absolutely right. I think others may disagree, but I totally agree with you. Editing or enhancing an image -- whether it's before an image becomes a JPEG file or whatever type of file, or after the image has been fully created -- is still editing and enhancing. That's not to say that those images and photos are not gorgeous, because they are certainly breathtaking. I have seen photos posted on various Facebook pages devoted to celebrating Disneyland or educating people about Disneyland trips, and the photos are absolutely stunning -- but let's face it... DLR doesn't reallllly look quite that idyllic and dreamlike in person, with almost surreal and mystical-looking cloud formations, tints and hues. Disneyland doesn't reallllly look (in person) as it does through certain camera lenses. Those things are all enhancements in some way, to effectively improve the look of photos and change the overall feel of them.

And yet, for some reason, people using any platform to edit or beautify a photo after the fact is sometimes frowned upon in cyberspace.:confused3

In any case, yes -- FotoFlexer (or is it Fotoflexer?) is good, as is Pixlr -- they each have some interesting features. I haven't tried Picasa yet but I hear great things about it. I have a new PC with Windows 8.1 on it, and I'm not sure if the most recent Picasa will work. I got Photoshop Elements 12 for the ability to watermark some of my photos (not all of them) and to batch resize some of them (instead of resizing one by one), but I find that a lot of the editing and enhancement features of PE12 are similar to the features on many of the free editing platforms.

The "One Touch Color" effects I used were not in the camera. I think it would have been much easier for me if I had used the feature that is actually in the camera instead of applying the effect in an editing platform after the fact (I used Photobucket's editor, where I think the feature is called Color Splash, maybe?). One sad attempt is in this post and the other attempt is in this post (can you spot which one it is?).

I still like your One Touch Color photos much, much better!:thumbsup2 I can do a B&W version of something -- Here -- and a "not quite sepia but close to it" -- Here. But I have trouble figuring out the One Touch Color on the camera, and the Color Splash feature is tedious after the fact!

Bret came through with the TSMM tile photo that the DIS'er needed (it's fortuitous timing that he happened to be at DLR over the weekend and could snap it!), and he posted it in the Picture of the Day thread!

I wonder if we need to start looking at floors now too?:rotfl2: Is this a whole new world of undiscovered treasures? Have we been missing some hidden gems around the parks, right beneath our feet?:rotfl2: The tile work in certain places is interesting (like in DCA and even in the Grand Californian Hotel bathrooms off of the lobby, believe it or not), but I just haven't thought to look at the floors!:rotfl2:

Speaking of the POTD thread, you should definitely post there more often! I love that thread and the photos are gorgeous, but often times it seems to lean more towards being a DSLR Picture of the Day Thread -- and I fear that a lot of people who take really great photos with either P&S cameras or with their phones won't post because they feel intimidated by the excellent DSLR photos. I pop in there every so often and post some P&S photos to try to coax other P&S or camera phone folks out of hiding, but then I end up disappearing from the thread again for whatever reason.

Because I don't have a TR thread in which to share my Springtime/Easter photos with you -- I posted 7 of them in my Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread, in this post.

I'm sure you got several shots that are the same (or much better), as you were there just before I was -- and your visit was much longer! I can tell you that I got absolutely no photos of Easter treats or merchandise at all, other than the Springtime-colored cotton candy at the Roundup. Otherwise, I did not snap a photo of a single Easter cupcake or cake pop! Did you capture any Easter treats?

(You should also subscribe to the new Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread so you can contribute when the new Theme Week Countdown begins in about 3 months, give or take a couple of days!:cool1: The thread is only 24 pages long right now, so it's not too daunting to skim through - yet! I have been posting photos for different holidays such as Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, April Fools' Day, Easter and Earth Day in that thread, and the whole first page is revamped and pepped up! Bret and a couple of other folks have posted photos there too.)

I also posted 2 non-Eastery photos in the POTD thread, from that same 4/14/14 visit -- Here and Here. Not very exciting, but there they are.

You mentioned eating at Carnation Café alone, and how it would feel awkward to do that. I have to admit that eating solo is still one thing that I can't get totally comfortable with, especially at table service places or extra busy counter service places. I actually like being able to take food back to a hotel room where I can eat without awkwardness! I almost ate at CC by myself last December...and then didn't!:rotfl2: I ate at Plaza Inn by myself -- with a huge plate of chicken in front of me:rotfl2: -- and that was weird enough. I also ate at Tangaroa Terrace in the DLH by myself, which felt a bit weird, though the restaurant was quiet and out of the way of onlookers. I see other people sitting at tables at eating snacks solo, which I also do, but eating full meals solo just doesn't feel comfortable to me.

I did try going on rides by myself for the first time ever in December and, while I am glad I did it, that is another thing that doesn't feel totally right to me. I think rides (and meals) are best enjoyed with company!

Photo-taking, on the other hand, for me is best enjoyed solo! That's really where I think you would have the most fun -- just being able to create and come up with photo ideas without worrying about what anyone else is doing.

Yes, I would have surely invited both you and TK to join me/us at "Club 39"!:rotfl2::rotfl2: It may have been the one and only time I will ever get there -- but at least I got to see it before the remodel/expansion commenced. I just knew that TK wouldn't be able to come out since she was going to be at DLR within a week or two after that, and I assumed (maybe incorrectly?) that you would not be able to break free from the family to come out. I was trying to invite people who: 1) were normal and not crazy; 2) would appreciate being there; 3) had never been to the Club in the past and would not be going any time soon; and 4) could easily get away from their families to travel to DLR. I was also looking at people who could go in December, who had no other DLR holiday trips coming up soon after.

Anyway, enough babbling from me -- I am so looking forward to seeing the October 2012 TR's final installment, and then the start of April 2014 TR!:yay::yay::hyper::hyper::banana::banana:

You assumed correctly :goodvibes Now if it had been another time I would have been madly searching Orbitz for a good fair to get to my happy place!

BTW I often get pictures of numbers by my feet (thanks to Deej) and I have a dandy floor picture from the queue at the flying tire ride :thumbsup2

deej --

The parts about Disneyland not reallllllly looking like that made me laugh out loud! So true! "Mystical-looking cloud formations,tints and hues..." :rotfl:

Oh, I'm glad to hear you got a new computer. Picasa has added more and more effects with each update. They have a feature called "1960s" that rounds the corners and adjusts the colors so they look (to me) like the Disneyland pictures my family has from the 1970s. You have to have the right kind of photo for that feature, though. It doesn't look right with just any old photo. I should try it with one of my current DLR photos that could have been taken back in the day and see how it looks.

All of those pictures are fantastic! I miss seeing your pictures! I miss your old thread. Was the little yellow flower from Critter Country or Frontierland, maybe? And my guess for the other one touch color photo is the mask with gold and purple, and the purple-ish, aqua-ish and red balls. I LOVE the one with the 21 Royal sign! Nice colors with a nostalgic mistiness to it. Was that editing effect called "Nostalgic Mistiness," by chance? :rotfl:

I especially love the black and white gas pumps. I think I got a picture of "a" gas pump, but I wish I would have gotten a picture of the gas pump cluster.

I hopped over and looked at Bret's tile photo. It looks familiar now. Where was that other tile picture taken? With the fruits? While we were riding the trolley I noticed some tile that I wanted to take a picture of and I forgot to go back. I just saw it from afar, but I wonder if that was it.

Speaking of right beneath our feet...I love the horseshoe imprints in the walkways in Frontierland, and the sea shell imprints in the walkways by Ariel.

I haven't posted over there in quite some time. Maybe I will have something from my new batch to share. I have to say it can be intimidating because there ARE so many great professional-looking photos over there, but I know we aren't the only ones that don't care if a DLR photo is of professional quality or not. There must be others that enjoy seeing whatever is posted.

What fun Springtime pictures! Even the ones that aren't technically springtime. I walked into Trolley Treats and bought some fudge. I didn't notice that garland at all! Very cute!

I believe I got a couple of Easter treat photos. Honestly, I haven't even looked at the pictures on my camera yet. I've repeatedly looked at the pictures on my phone since they are more accessible. I didn't see the Springtime-colored cotton candy. Did you post that picture somewhere?

Sounds like I have some catching up to do!

Where was that Donald one taken? Do you think you will ever do another TR thread?

I've been on plenty of rides by myself. Some lend themselves to that more than others. Something like POTC is totally fine to me. You are not interacting with your group for the most part. You are sitting back and enjoying the ride. GRR...now that is a different story. A lot of the fun comes from laughing and interacting with your group. We didn't do Single Rider a few weeks ago for that very reason. We used Single Rider plenty of other times on other rides, which sometimes ended up in an awkward moment when the person I was seated next to clearly wasn't expecting it! Picture climbing into an already-tight seating situation for Goofy's Sky School, and then realizing the guy next to you had his leg stretched out into your foot-room area so you kind of get tangled up and have this awkward untangling moment. I'm laughing now, just reliving the moment! Fortunately he was a very nice guy.

Amen, Sister!

Sadly, it would not have been a good time to get away. Mostly due to the financial side of things. Like I mentioned earlier, if I had to pay for my own flight a few weeks ago, instead of my sister using her points to get me a $10 flight...and if I didn't have that frustration-turned-blessing of a $200 Disney Gift Card, this trip wouldn't have worked out for me either, at this time. I appreciate the thought, for sure. It's nice to know I am viewed as "normal and not crazy." ;) The fact that I don't post any "people pictures" could make one wonder if I'm really a 78 year old man just making all this stuff up. :rotfl:

Now, let's wrap up the October 2012 trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter