LOTS OF BLUE BAYOU RESERVATIONS JUST RELEASED!!! (Oct 23-30 for me)

yay! glad my post helped some people here.

i dont think its a capacity increase. disney knows blue bayou will book up quick, so there was no rush on their end to release any reservations at all. they are still trying to figure a LOT of stuff out.

When we were in the parks in August, we noticed that there was a big open space towards the doors in the Bayou seating area. Fewer tables than usual. With so many dates opening up at the same time on the same day, from when I've been tracking in mid October, through dates people mentioned in November, it has to be one of two things. Increased capacity due to tables/staff added or someone had a ton of reservations blocked out and cancelled them all at the same time.

Nabbed mine as well - https://****************/ is GREAT!

Last edited by a moderator:
When we were in the parks in August, we noticed that there was a big open space towards the doors in the Bayou seating area. Fewer tables than usual. With so many dates opening up at the same time on the same day, from when I've been tracking in mid October, through dates people mentioned in November, it has to be one of two things. Increased capacity due to tables/staff added or someone had a ton of reservations blocked out and cancelled them all at the same time.
I had watch alerts for 65 days out for my trip and didn't get notices until yesterday....41 days out from my trip. And I got bombarded with notices for times and days I had on watch once my 1st notice hit. They just aren't releasing reservations consistently for all restaurants. It's important people understand that the 60 day release isn't the standard right now. I'd suggest if a reservation is really important to you right now for BB you look at settijg up a Mousewatchers alert. I paid for the text alerts and it worked like a dream. The minute it hit I hit the link they attached that opened up the reservation system which autopopulated the day, time, and party size, and because my visa was stored I just had to indicate I didn't need a cake, confirm I wanted to use that card, acknowledge I needed to cancel 24 hours in advance or be charged and hit reserve. It was easy. And as BB was our one must have reservation it was worth the cost.

I missed the note last night. By the time I looked this morning 11/10 was already taken and there is still nothing for any restaurants on 11/11-11/13.

I had watch alerts for 65 days out for my trip and didn't get notices until yesterday....41 days out from my trip. And I got bombarded with notices for times and days I had on watch once my 1st notice hit. They just aren't releasing reservations consistently for all restaurants. It's important people understand that the 60 day release isn't the standard right now. I'd suggest if a reservation is really important to you right now for BB you look at settijg up a Mousewatchers alert. I paid for the text alerts and it worked like a dream. The minute it hit I hit the link they attached that opened up the reservation system which autopopulated the day, time, and party size, and because my visa was stored I just had to indicate I didn't need a cake, confirm I wanted to use that card, acknowledge I needed to cancel 24 hours in advance or be charged and hit reserve. It was easy. And as BB was our one must have reservation it was worth the cost.
That's what I did and got bombarded as well :) Could have book everyday for my five day trip. We usually go once if possible.

So evidently I didn't use Mouse Watcher, lol. I used Mouse Dining which worked. I didn't have to pay a subscription fee. Anyway, just another resource for those of you who are looking for availability.

So evidently I didn't use Mouse Watcher, lol. I used Mouse Dining which worked. I didn't have to pay a subscription fee. Anyway, just another resource for those of you who are looking for availability.

Thank you! I hadn't heard of Mouse Dining before. I just set up a few alerts with them and will see how it works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter