Lost my mom to cancer Tuesday....(update post 61)

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. I hope you find comfort in the memories you hold. Your mom will always be with you.

I'm so so sorry. We lost my dad to cancer 22 years ago today, from mesothelioma. He was 64, and was gone three months after being diagnosed. His only symptom was pain in his right rib cage area. We barely had time to absorb the diagnosis before he was gone from it. My heart and prayers go out to you & your family.

So sorry for your loss. We lost mom after a ten year cancer battle of surgeries and treatments that left her no quality of life. Four months later dad was diagnosed and he lost his battle three weeks later. It doesn’t matter whether it’s fast or slow, it still hurts. :grouphug:

So sorry for your loss. I just lost my grandfather, also to cancer. He had a biopsy at the beginning of the week and was gone by the end of the weekend. :sad1:

So very sorry for your loss. That’s heartbreaking.

May she Rest In Peace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter