Lost Fast Passes??

Princess SarahK

DIS Veteran
We had an on-site package booked, but thanks to Harvey ended up booking Bonnet Creek and one night on site, our last night of the trip. I booked our on site stay with 5 day park tickets. I am planning to activate them when we arrive, 5 days prior to our check in, on site.

When I cancelled the previous package, I lost all my fast passes. Is there any way I can get them back? Now it looks like I won't be able to get anything until 5 days prior, at best. :sad::sad::sad: This will be the first time my kids are big enough to ride 7DMT and we just lost it...someone please tell me there's hope?

You should be able to load the tickets into your account and book FPs now. Even if they aren't activated, if they are valid tickets, they can be used to make FPs.

As for the lost FPs, the best bet is to try contacting Disney. They may be able to make it up to you. First, email Disney Guest Relations now and explain the whole situation. They may give you a couple multi-experience FP. If that is no luck, try stopping at guest services when you arrive. The GS for each park are sometimes willing to give you FPs to make up for ones you lost (they will typically only do it for their individual park). Irma caused a closure on a day I had a FoP FP and when I went to GS they gave me one to use at any time that day. It is best if you have some sort of screenshot or printout, but I don't know if that's possible anymore for your account.

Otherwise, keep trying for FPs, you may get lucky. Or you will need to consider waiting in line or doing rope drop.

Good luck!

We had an on-site package booked, but thanks to Harvey ended up booking Bonnet Creek and one night on site, our last night of the trip. I booked our on site stay with 5 day park tickets. I am planning to activate them when we arrive, 5 days prior to our check in, on site.

When I cancelled the previous package, I lost all my fast passes. Is there any way I can get them back? Now it looks like I won't be able to get anything until 5 days prior, at best. :sad::sad::sad: This will be the first time my kids are big enough to ride 7DMT and we just lost it...someone please tell me there's hope?
Because you booked a package for the last night of your stay, you can’t book FPs for those offsite park days because your tickets are not valid until your check-in date.

What you really should do is call Disney and make that onsite stay a “room-only” stay and purchase separate 5-day tickets. As soon as your separate tickets are linked, you can book your FPs for your park days.

I agree with what the others said, but I also encourage you to plan to be at MK at rope drop & go straight to 7DMT when the park opens. You should only have to wait a few minutes to get on. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter