• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lost and found success story

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
Today I told DD#1 to wear her swim team sweatshirt to practice as it was our first chilly morning since we returned. She turns up in her windbreaker--can't find the sweatshirt. Last time she saw it she wore it in the theatre to the Lizzie Maguire movie on the ship, then maybe to the lab.....
This is a 2 week old shirt! So I called lost and found and described it and lo and behold, they have it and I had to call again and give them an address to send it to.
Of course how many black hooded sweatshirts that say "perrysburg swim team" do they have? But I was afraid it would be gone since we got off the ship 8 days ago!
On a side note, DH's watch fell off on Castaway Cay in the water. He looked for it but had no luck. During dinner that night on a whim he went to guest services, described it and there it was--and he said there was a HUGE box of watches, cameras, shirts etc. ! So if you figure out you lost something on the ship, don't be afraid to give them a call!
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter