Loss of DIS member- AgentPleakley

Friend of AP

Earning My Ears
Sorry for the delay in letting people know, but we only found out ourselves a couple of days ago. AgentPleakley started out here back in 2007. She was not very active the last 18 months or so due to her extremely heavy workload. She was most active here on the community board, and a proud member of the Lasagna Lovers :) She was also a brilliant attorney working for the state of Tennessee.

Several of us had not heard from her for awhile so we started wondering if something had happened, and we were shocked and saddened to learn that she had passed away in September. She was only 42. She left behind a husband, 8 yr old daughter, and a son in high school. Her family was her world, and she was an active volunteer with Girl Scouts and with her son's school. Needless to say her family is devastated and shocked by their sudden loss. We are fairly certain that her family was not aware of all of her online activities, which is why we never heard from her husband when she passed. Most of us who were closest to her online are now aware, but we figured there were probably several others here who had not heard. She was a political junkie and very active in the political debates that took place here until after the last presidential election. While you might not have agreed with her, she was always a strong debater and had alot of insightful and intelligent posts.

I am waiting to hear back if there is any sort of memorial established for her children. If so, I will add that information for anyone interested.

RIP Cheri. We love you!

That's so sad - she was so young. Thanks for letting everyone know, and I'm sorry for your loss.

I remember Agent Pleakley well. This is such a great loss and a sad time for her friends and family. My condolences.

I remember her user name b/c I always liked it. My condolences to her family and friends.

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of such a young and accomplished woman. My sympathy to her friends and family and especially her kids.

I also remember AgentPleakley. I am so sad for her family and their loss.:hug:

:sad1: My Condolences to the family...I do remember her posts as well

I don't remember specific posts by her, but I definitely remember her user name and seeing posts by her. My condolences for those of you who knew her, and especially to the family.

It's okay not to answer if it is too private, but what was the cause of her death? She was so young.

I am so sorry
She was so smart and we had so much fun on that thread
I didnt post a lot, but I am still
Debbie #4

So sorry to hear this. I did not know AgentPleakley, but saddened just the same. My condolences to her family, friends, here and elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter