Losing interest in the main show

Although I disagreed with a majority and still enjoy the weekly shows, I'm looking forward to the new format as well. Really think it's great that Pete was feeling the same way most of you felt and as soon as he heard about this thread knew it was time to make a change.

I watched it on YouTube at 9am Central. I guess you mean iTunes? Idk why it takes so long there.
Yes, I meant on iTunes. It usually shows up there sometime later on Wednesday, though maybe it will be faster this time since it was pre-recorded.

please spend more time talking about attractions (rating attractions, lands, theming) for Disney and Universal (for the Universal edition of DIS). Please ease up on the cupcake, sandwich, drink, food videos.

What makes the show unique is the discussion, opinions and observations of the team. I already read the news on the website. I'm excited about the new format.

Good thread! Glad to see some changes will be implemented. It's time.
I agree with much of what has been said. Yes, the Housekeeping section is B.O.R.I.N.G. I fast forward through it.
I found myself FF through much more than I used to, actually.

A big shoutout of support to elevating Deni's position and giving her more airtime. Let her host!
She can actually read! And enunciate! And sounds very pleasant!
Sorry, but watching a couple of the others giggle and stumble through their bits is painful.

The Craig/Ryno combo is gold. Don't mess with that.

With Disneyland and WDW closures, it will be very interesting to see what they come up with and all the discussions. What a crazy time!

She can actually read! And enunciate! And sounds very pleasant!
Sorry, but watching a couple of the others giggle and stumble through their bits is painful.

The Craig/Ryno combo is gold.

With Disneyland and WDW closures, it will be very interesting to see what they come up with and all the discussions. What a crazy time!

:thumbsup2 indeed! a stumble happens - nobody is perfect and we all love that about the show - it's real people... but being ill prepared and unable to read and lost or not paying attention every single time is not endearing... or funny or a hoot... it's annoying. If your personality and unique perspectives are what is best about you, then contribute via discussion, not having to prepare/deliver content that you sound bored by. Play to the team members strengths. Square pegs round holes... The new format will suit those team members better - yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter