loops 600 &800 with big rig

tiggereyore

The laughter of a child is the light of a house
Hi
My parents are going with us in Oct. They have a 40' rv with double slide and awning. I was wondering if anyone ever stayed in those loops with something that big and since it is an rv will the tow car be allowed at the site? To me its no different than a camper and car but...... Also are the big sites together and the small ones to gether or is it more alternating. Thanks for the help

I would not suggest the 600 loop for that size rv. The loop is very small and the sites not that large. If you have resv for a full hook up site I would suggest 1300, 900 or 1100 loops. If you are in the Preferred sites the 700 loop has the largest sites in the campground.

we have seen the big rigs in the 600 loop, when making the res tell them the size of the rig, when you check in if the site they assign you is not acceptable look around for one you would rather have then call up front and they will usually let you switch,

the site are all varying in size, while it may be tricky to get into some most should work for you

Th car will be allowed at the site

Yes they will be able to have 1 RV and 1 vehicle on their site. We were in the 800 loop over the 4th and there were several very large riggs in that loop. However, I agree the 1300, and 900 loop are better. The 800 loop is fairly large and the comfort station is at the front of the loop and you can end up being pretty far away with a long walk to the bus stop as well. site 1307 is my favorite. It is right beside the comfort station and there are no sites on either side of you and you can walk out the back side of the site and cross the street to a bus stop or short walk to the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter