Loop Request

allmydisneydreams

Mouseketeer
Hi - We tent camped at the Fort about 4 years ago and loved it! We were in the tent loop right across from the pool - can't remember the number. The location was perfect - near the restroom and bus stop and a short walk to everything. In April we are staying in a full hook-up site and are renting a 36 foot double slide bunkhouse from Fl Camper Rental. I am looking for suggestions on what loop to request, Is there one where we could easily walk to the pool ? Also the rental company said we need to let Ft Wilderness know they will be delivering and setting up - so I am assuming I just call and tell them? We will not be checking in until probably 6:00 and want to make sure everything will be ready when we arrive :) Thanks in advance for any help.

My favorite full, in order, 1800 1600 1700 1900. Call and put in on your ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter