Loop request for Cabin & Full-hookup Travelling Together?

DPSAD95

Earning My Ears
Hi - We are staying in a cabin and my in-laws have full hookup campsite. We have children ages 2 & 4 in our cabin. What should we request so we are fairly close to another and have a good location in the camp-site overall? Wewill be there this Saturday, the 6th through Tuesday the 9th. Thanks!
Patti

The only loop with both is loop 100. The cabins in the 100 loop are reserved for special folks I hear, but we got our daughter in there once with the grandbabies, but we were across the street in loop 400. Not sure what he real scoop is for these cabins.

Very cool if you can all get in loop 100, but don't get your hopes up, IMHO.

The hot set up is to call FW front desk no more than four or five days before you arrive. More advanced than this and they don't have your ressies from CRO. we were told. and don't know who you are. Start giving them the pitch and see what happens.

This would be very cool and I hope you can pull it off.

John

There's also the 2100 cabin loop which backs up to the 1100 camping loop. There's even a path from the 2100 loop to the Comfort station on the 1100 loop. I think that would work out well for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter