Loop Question

Howes1387

Earning My Ears
My family and i are going to FW the second week of March for 3 or 4 nights. we have a 31' c class motorhome and it is just going to be my wife and daughter and i (daughter is only 18 months). At the present time we only have a full site booked but i was wondering if it was really worth it to step up to preffered. We will not be getting a golf cart, just walking. The three days we are going to be there, one will be spent at MK and the rest will be spent around the grounds at the various kid frindly activities. What do you guys think?

I have been there before but it was 20 years ago so i have no idea what i should be looking for.

Thanks in adance for everyone's help.

For location alone - especially if you're going to be taking the boat from the marina to MK - I'd go with preferred.

i thought that preferred would be better. with that being said when we send in our preffered loops what should i ask for? we need something that would be kid friendly that our daughter could move around our site, so i am thinking not backing onto water as we will spend the whole time trying to keep her out of the stream.

thanks again for your help.

There are only 3 preferred loops to choose from - 100, 200, 300 (pet)

Some outer sites in 300 back up to canals - the first few heading in, and then the ones along the canal dog walk.

We don't request these because we'd be trying to keep this out of the water the entire trip...

3724765595_2e4164024f.jpg

I believe there is water that runs behind some 200 loop sites as well (TCD posted pics not so long ago)

If you really want to steer clear of water you might request an inside site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter