Loop 100

mjtatman

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever been so lucky as to secure a cabin in Loop 100? I'd just love to get it sometime, but I've heard it is the coveted loop and extremely difficult to secure.

I did see that someone was there this past week not sure who, and not sure if the person with the limo and rented trailer in the 400 loop had anything to do with it.

Disney 3-2017 005 copy.jpg

mjtatman,

This question comes up from time to time so I will refer you to my explanation in post #5 in this thread I found using the Search function:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/loop-100-cabin.3406166/

We did have one DIS'ser get the cabin a few years ago - see post #5:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/about-the-2-cabins-in-the-100-loop.3104369/#post-48261638

Bama Ed

I actually think I found this the last time I searched for 'tricks' to get one of the two cabins in the 100 loop. Thanks for the refresher :-) We are here now, in the 2300 loop, last cabin - which is awesomely located!!! I just wanted the cabins in 100 so we could quickly see wishes and have those amazing rockers on the deck! Well, that and the fact that they are hard to get, so that would be fun too :-)

I did see that someone was there this past week not sure who, and not sure if the person with the limo and rented trailer in the 400 loop had anything to do with it.

View attachment 223756

i've never seen a cover for a limo...that is awesome! it has looked to be vacant while we've been here, but then again, i'm sure ours looks vacant too because we haven't been here a lot! :-)

I actually think I found this the last time I searched for 'tricks' to get one of the two cabins in the 100 loop. Thanks for the refresher :-) We are here now, in the 2300 loop, last cabin - which is awesomely located!!! I just wanted the cabins in 100 so we could quickly see wishes and have those amazing rockers on the deck! Well, that and the fact that they are hard to get, so that would be fun too :-)
Thank you mjtatman for confirming my question about 2300 loop and whether it did indeed have cabins. The Fort Wilderness map does not show cabins around that loop so although I was told, not that I didn't believe the person, I was confused (not hard to do). Is there a specific site on that loop that you would recommend as we are renting a cabin and a full-service site hopefully in loop 2100 as well? We would like to be fairly close to the entrance of the loop so our grandchildren won't have too far to walk to Grandma and Grandpa's campsite.

mjtatman,

This question comes up from time to time so I will refer you to my explanation in post #5 in this thread I found using the Search function:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/loop-100-cabin.3406166/

We did have one DIS'ser get the cabin a few years ago - see post #5:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/about-the-2-cabins-in-the-100-loop.3104369/#post-48261638

Bama Ed
Thank you mjtatman for confirming my question about 2300 loop and whether it did indeed have cabins. The Fort Wilderness map does not show cabins around that loop so although I was told, not that I didn't believe the person, I was confused (not hard to do). Is there a specific site on that loop that you would recommend as we are renting a cabin and a full-service site hopefully in loop 2100 as well? We would like to be fairly close to the entrance of the loop so our grandchildren won't have too far to walk to Grandma and Grandpa's campsite.

Currently, we are in 2327 and are in the very last cabin in our loop, super close to the bus stop. We can hear the busses, but they aren't super noisy and don't bother us, but we can hear them, so FYI. I absolutely love this location! Great location! And this would be the closest to the grandparents in the 2100 loop.

MORE INVESTIGATIONS FOR YOU....
I just went to do laundry (which is also super close by the way :-)) and noticed that loop 2200 is also super close to 2100, if you request this loop, you could ask for any of the cabins at the very beginning or very end and you'd still be super close to the rest of your family! In the 2300 loop, you'd probably ask for any of the last four, but int he 2200 loop, you could ask for any of the first four or the last four, with the first four being the closest :-) HAPPY TRAVELS!

Has anyone ever been so lucky as to secure a cabin in Loop 100? I'd just love to get it sometime, but I've heard it is the coveted loop and extremely difficult to secure.
I hope your lucky enough to get this loop - it is brilliant! 2 seconds from the Ferry; just. A little longer to the pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter