Looks like the Zimmerman story has more to it.

Why not believe his account? I choose not to automatically disbelieve anything GZ says based on the reasons you have listed. I need more evidence to condemn someone.

Yet, you have no problem believing Martin attacked Zimmerman. Why not give the same benefit of the doubt to Martin? He has not been convicted of assaulting Zimmerman. In fact, he never will be. Going by your stance of guilty until proven innocent, Martin did not attack Zimmerman.

Why not believe his account? I choose not to automatically disbelieve anything GZ says based on the reasons you have listed. I need more evidence to condemn someone.

I so hear you on that I feel the same way just not enough evidence for me to take a side ya know... still sad for both families though :(

-M

Yet, you have no problem believing Martin attacked Zimmerman. Why not give the same benefit of the doubt to Martin? He has not been convicted of assaulting Zimmerman. In fact, he never will be. Going by your stance of guilty until proven innocent, Martin did not attack Zimmerman.

Yet, you have no problem believing GZ attacked TM. Why not give the same benefit of the doubt to GZ?

Yet, you have no problem believing GZ attacked TM. Why not give the same benefit of the doubt to GZ?

I"m not the person you quoted but because I believe GZ is the cause of this whole fiasco!! Nosy neighbors, crime watch people are one thing... GZ went WAY above any of that! He was not in danger when he followed this 17yr old teen... Why why why would you do that if you thought this person was dangerous? who the hell runs towards the danger, like I said even my mentally challenged daughter knows to stay away :duck:

Last fall my neighbor locked his keys in his truck.. it was 3am, I was on the way to the bathroom to go pee I looked out the window to see someone at his truck with a flashlight and it looked like they were trying to break in... maybe I should have just got a gun, snuck over to where he was and shot him.. would that have been okay? No instead I went out (with my dog) yelled my neighbors name, he answered and I went over to help him unlock his truck...

following an innocent teen around with a gun is okay in your book though :thumbsup2 awesome! it is dangerous it seems!! Watch out for those clean cut 30yr old men!! Forget about the black teen in the hoodie!

Teenager maybe
innocent no

The teen was suspended from school three times.

He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue.

He was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry.

Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness.

He hit a school bus driver.

Which helps me believe he is the one who hit first. Shows a pattern.

Seriously? But Zimmerman's arrests for violent felonies and involvement in an abusive relationship doesn't show a pattern?

Teenager maybe
innocent no

The teen was suspended from school three times.

He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue.

He was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry.

Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness.

He hit a school bus driver.

He was innocent that night... what did he do wrong before GZ called the cops on him? :scratchin Was it the buying tea part or buying candy? all that sugar will kill you :confused3

Is the hitting a bus driver confirmed or a rumor? I keep seeing it mentioned in these threads but, I haven't read it anywhere else.

Was he suspended and/or arrested for hitting a bus driver? School's take things like that very seriously and I'm assuming if he hit a bus driver there is a record of it.

Seriously? But Zimmerman's arrests for violent felonies and involvement in an abusive relationship doesn't show a pattern?

He has no felonies.

The domestic was a civil case and they both filed for restraint orders and both got them -Both, not just her.

The most violent was for "shoving" and that was dropped.

The other arrest was for speeding.

He has no felonies.

The domestic was a civil case and they both filed for restraint orders and both got them -Both, not just her.

how fast do you have to be going to be arrested for speeding? isn't that usually handled with a ticket?

how fast do you have to be going to be arrested for speeding? isn't that usually handled with a ticket?

What does that have to do with anything?

My point was he has no felonies. If he had felonies he wouldn't have a concealed weapon permit as far as I know.

He has no felonies.

He has an arrest history as an adult for violent felonies compared to highschool suspensions with no arrests for a teenager. That bus driver story is uncorroborated.

If you are going to find a pattern, its GZ who has the documented history for violent behavior. And yes shoving someone is violent.

And yes, both he and his ex were involved in a mutual violence.

Oh and the battery on the officer and resisting an office with violence were not "dropped." He did a deferred prosecution wherein he admitted guilt and took anger managerment classes.

He's is the only one with documented violent behavior. He had to take anger management classes. If there is any pattern here, its with the defendant, not the alleged victim.

What does that have to do with anything?

My point was he has no felonies. If he had felonies he wouldn't have a concealed weapon permit as far as I know.

what does that have to do with anything? I dont know... what does skipping school have to do with the night in question on TM's part? neither of them had any affect on what happened that night... TM went to the store and was walking home. Period... not he was walking home but in the past he had skipped school... I wonder how many on "team GZ" have ever skipped school... does that make them okay to shoot while walking home from the store? :confused3:confused3:scratchin

This is so confusing.

Zimmerman was arrested for an altercation with an undercover cop and ended up in anger management. Both he and his ex filed restraining orders against each other. That doesn't show a pattern of aggressive behavior because he had no convictions.

Martin was suspended from school for graffiti, pot and skipping school. There is a rumor he hit a bus driver. As far as we know, he was not suspended from school for hitting a bus driver or arrested for it. Again, no convictions. Somehow, this shows a pattern of aggressive behavior.

The most confusing thing, however, is how in the world does one get arrested for speeding?!?

This is so confusing.

Zimmerman was arrested for an altercation with an undercover cop and ended up in anger management. Both he and his ex filed restraining orders against each other. That doesn't show a pattern of aggressive behavior because he had no convictions.

Martin was suspended from school for graffiti, pot and skipping school. There is a rumor he hit a bus driver. As far as we know, he was not suspended from school for hitting a bus driver or arrested for it. Again, no convictions. Somehow, this shows a pattern of aggressive behavior.

The most confusing thing, however, is how in the world does one get arrested for speeding?!?

google is giving me lots of answers to the arrested for speeding, but the two most comment answers are 30mph over the speed limit or double the speed limit... which is then turned into a reckless driving charge :moped:

off to the park now... have a great Saturday!

It would seem to me that of Mr.Zimmerman had followed the initial instructions of the 911 operator to stop following Trayvon, the rest of the story would have turned out very differently.

He did stop following him. he said "OK" and then told the operator that "He ran" "I don't know where he is". Z told police he was returning to his vehicle after hanging up with the operator when Martin confronted him from behind and then attacked him. The prosecution has already testified that they have no evidence that Zimmerman continued to follow or that he initiated the physical altercation.

Honestly,what part of the fact that the police testified ON THE STAND that there is no evidence that he continued to follow or instigated any fight do people NOT understand.

In this country you have to have PROOF of guilty before you can convict. Have people forgotten that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter