Looks like a private party in the 700 loop tonight

In 2007 almost all of them where Marathon or Liberty there was Millennium MH and the group had all of 1600, 1700 and most of 1800 filled

Are they still just Low Life, Red Neck Campers? Even if they could buy 357 DVC Resorts with their Pocket Change?:confused3 I'm just sayin'.

Okay, my point was made and time to move on.:rolleyes1

Am I a bad person?:confused3

DCTV-

Good job on breaking this story!

I just spoke to one of my operatives and got the scoop.

This is not the same group as 2007.

That group was the Prevost Prouds.

They haven't been back to the Fort since '07.

This group is sponsored by Marathon.

They blocked off the 700 loop for a private party last night.

It was supposed to last 2 hours.

But it went for more than 4.

Notice that their signs say "Private Property-No Trespassing."

That did not sit well with some of our friendly long-term FW campers.

Anyway, if you want to know what the rich folks are up to for the rest of the week, here's the itinerary:

Marathon1.jpg

Marathon2.jpg

Marathon3.jpg

Marathon4.jpg

Looks like lots of fun to me!

But they shouldn't have put them on the 700 loop.

I think they should have been on Jackwagon Run.

TCD

Anyway, if you want to know what the rich folks are up to for the rest of the week, here's the itinerary:

Marathon1.jpg

Marathon2.jpg

Marathon3.jpg

Marathon4.jpg

Looks like lots of fun to me!

But they shouldn't have put them on the 700 loop.

I think they should have been on Jackwagon Run.

TCD

Hmmm, surely one of these fine folks wouldn't mind buying my morning coffee for me on Saturday at TE :)

The flyer says it's a Marathon Coach Club rally. That makes sense now. I guess because all the coaches say Prevost on the front, it was assumed that it was a Prevost rally.

Maybe the people that look down on the people that camp at The Fort should come and see this. It just goes to show you that The Fort is a great place to stay. It doesn't matter if you camp in a tent, a million dollar unit, or anywhere in between. Camping at The Fort is for everyone.

We walked through the loop this morning and they had there tent up with Dunkin Doughnut coffee and doughnuts out. Looked like they also had so service tech's there also working on some of the coaches. Rode through there this afternoon and the doughnuts were replaced by a full bar...

Lorna, I've got some cones and I'm sure my kids wouldn't mind creating a sign to block traffic - they do it in our neighborhood.....

I don't have crime scene tape though :rotfl:

Dana, I think we need to use them to block off my party!!! Only Green Ears and Thongs get in. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter