Looks like a private party in the 700 loop tonight

daddyscooltv

Mouseketeer
Seems like the 700 loop is having some kind of private party tonight. Never seen nothing like this before.

utf-8BVW5uYW1lZC5qcGc.jpg

Are those all Prevost in the loop? I think there is a Prevost group that has a get together at the Fort every year.

Sounds like fun!! (Bob, are you posting in between innings or something??)

Puter is next to tv, getting depressing here some what, at least last night it was. I still have hope though. Go Phillies!

I was there in 2007 first time in the new travel trailer. We extended for one more week (as you all know you can’t leave on a Monday or Tuesday or Thursday or Friday and never on a weekend) we were in the 1600 loop. Disney came to us and said we have to move. We told them we could not because our TV was in the shop. (Funny TV was sitting I the parking lot) So we got to stay with the entire Prevost group and had a great time. Lot of great private parties. And yes Disney does block off the loop and provide security

Campers looking down on campers?

My last trip to FW, I stayed across from a Prevost, had a For Sale sign in the window. I offered a straight-up trade for my '63 Grumman Kurbmaster conversion...he was amused.

When he locked his keys in the Prevost, he was happy I was around.

Why can't we get that for our Grand Gathering? We don't have a Prevost?????

Lorna, I've got some cones and I'm sure my kids wouldn't mind creating a sign to block traffic - they do it in our neighborhood.....

I don't have crime scene tape though :rotfl:

I'm confused about the whole Prevost rally thing. Prevost does not make MHs. They're a bus manufacturer. In fact one of the WDW bus models, the Nova bus, shows Prevost as the supplier. Hey, I drive a Prevost. Prevost offers two body styles of modified bus shells to one of four companies and they are the ones that convert it into the MHs that we see. So technically there's no such thing as a Prevost MH. It's either a Marathon, Liberty, Featherlite, or Millennium MH.

Campers looking down on campers?

My last trip to FW, I stayed across from a Prevost, had a For Sale sign in the window. I offered a straight-up trade for my '63 Grumman Kurbmaster conversion...he was amused.

When he locked his keys in the Prevost, he was happy I was around.

Staying in a Prevost/Marathon isn't camping popcorn::

I'm confused about the whole Prevost rally thing. Prevost does not make MHs. They're a bus manufacturer. In fact one of the WDW bus models, the Nova bus, shows Prevost as the supplier. Hey, I drive a Prevost. Prevost offers two body styles of modified bus shells to one of four companies and they are the ones that convert it into the MHs that we see. So technically there's no such thing as a Prevost MH. It's either a Marathon, Liberty, Featherlite, or Millennium MH.

They were all Marathon's on the Prevost chassis, Lou. I chatted with some of them on Sunday. They offered me wine.:thumbsup2 Nice people!!

So is it always just a Prevost/Marathon rally? Do the other companies have a separate rally?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter