Looking for value of Mickey Mouse 75th Anniversary Inspearations Collectible Statue

SilverAccord04

Earning My Ears
Hello all I am new to this forum and have a question regarding the following. I have a Mickey Mouse 75th Anniversary Inspearations Collectible Statue which I am looking to get a price check on, and more information. Unfortunately I cannot send photos for some apparent reason so I will have to describe in detail my item. I have checked Ebay/ Facebook Groups/ and the internet and have not found much regarding my particular item. It appears to be the Mickey Iceskatear 20" statue. It is in good condition with some wear on the back and minor scratches. There is a model #95324 on the bottom of the statue. If anyone has more information regarding the value, how many were made, or if any collectors are interested in purchasing this type of item please point in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thank you very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter