• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Theme Park buddy.

Icarus716

Earning My Ears
Hey guys! I'm new to the DIS boards, but I was referred here to try and find some college-age people to come enjoy the parks with me. I am a cast member myself, so I can get into the parks, and have a few days off these next few weeks for some training I'm doing. Would anyone like to come hang out with me sometime when I'm off? I'm a 20 year old Aerospace Engineering major, and have grown up with Disney my entire life. If anyone is interested, just let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey guys! I'm new to the DIS boards, but I was referred here to try and find some college-age people to come enjoy the parks with me. I am a cast member myself, so I can get into the parks, and have a few days off these next few weeks for some training I'm doing. Would anyone like to come hang out with me sometime when I'm off? I'm a 20 year old Aerospace Engineering major, and have grown up with Disney my entire life. If anyone is interested, just let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.

I'm currently a CP but wouldn't mind making a new friend. Seems being here for 3 months have caused me to remain in the same circle!

I would like to add this myself. I'm a little over normal college age (26) but I'm a semi local and come down a lot. Hoping for a theme park friend to hang out with! Male or Female.

I could always use another theme park buddy. If you would like message me on here and we can try to figure out when we could go.

I agree, it would be nice to have a few other people to go with and we get a big enough group together you're always bound to have at least one other person.

I'm always up for the parks when I'm free!

Anyone interested in a facebook group?

I agree, it would be nice to have a few other people to go with and we get a big enough group together you're always bound to have at least one other person.

I'm always up for the parks when I'm free!

Anyone interested in a facebook group?

I was thinking of doing this. I'll get one together if you don't wanna do it.

Hello! I'm 23 and full time at Disney. I'd be interested in finding more people to visit the parks with. I just switched roles, so all my friends from my other job work completely different hours that me so it's been really hard to coordinate. A facebook group sounds like a good starting point!

I'm not actually in Orlando right now, but I'm starting at UCF in the fall. I'm an avid Disney fan and was looking for some people to go to the parks with. If you're going to start a Facebook group, count me in!

Wow! I was surprised to see so much feedback from this group after originally posting. I thought this thread had died. I do apologize for not checking often, we've been quite busy in my department, so I haven't done much but sleep and work these past few weeks. I am not part of the Facebook group that was created (great idea, by the way), and would love to spend a weekend with some other CM's or really anyone who loves the Disney experience! Facebook is most convenient for me, personally, but I don't mind checking back here every once in a while to see how it's going. Once again, thanks for the response!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter