Looking for the best rental on a mini-van

Claudine

Mouseketeer
Hoping the board will help me. I am looking for the best price on a minivan rental for november. Wondering what kind of rates everone has found I have 3 kids so I definitely want one that is in the airport. Any suggestions?
thanks

Hi Claudine!

I would suggest that you give Dollar a try. You can try these codes - FVG and KISS. These codes are available to anyone and you will not need any kind of coupon with them. I got a rate of $209 per week with the FVG code on a minivan. And Dollar IS located in the airport.
Hope that this helps!
Good Luck!

Claudine,
I agree with BethR. We are also going in November, with three kids, and we have a minivan reserved with Dollar for $209 weekly plus $39.99 for each additional day. It's the best rate I have found so far. I used the FVG code for that one too. I keep looking for a better rate but that's the best so far. I've considered using Priceline, but I think we'll probably stick with this one since we will be in the airport and can also have extra drivers at no additional cost(my parents are going too and belong to the Silver Dollar Club). Please let me know if you find a better rate for November. We are going from the 12th thru the 20th.:)

Thank you for the codes I will call. One question Immdtmlem, What is the Silver dollar Club?

Claudine, it is a club you can join for free if you are over fifty years old. It has several benefits including additional drivers are no extra fee. Do you or anyone in your group happen to be over fifty? If so, it's easy to join.

Claudine,

You don't have to call for your reservation - just go to Dollar.com and enter the codes there. That way you can try out different codes etc. on your own time until you can find the best deals.

I have been unable to get a price better than $249.99/wk with $39.99/extra day from Dollar regardless of the codes I use. In fact, the FVG code gives me NO discount. The KISS codes gets me the $249.99 rate but I was really hoping for the $199.99 or $209.99 rate. We aren't going until March so maybe it will go down by then.

Good luck,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter