Looking for specific Star Wars shirts at the parks

debdreamsofdis

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for the Star Wars shirts with Princess Leia and the words "I love you" and the Han Solo shirt with the words "I know" at the parks. I wanted to order from Disneystore.com but it's too late to get here unless I pay a ton for shipping and I don't even think the sizes they have in stock would fit. Has anyone seen where they carry these? Would they have them at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney?

Just go to Star Trader's and ask about them. Most store CMs work in multiple locations and will know if they've seen them in stock somewhere. They might even call another store to ask.

Just go to Star Trader's and ask about them. Most store CMs work in multiple locations and will know if they've seen them in stock somewhere. They might even call another store to ask.

Unfortunately, we will only have a 1 day 1 park ticket and we are planning on going to CA, not Disneyland. Sorry, should have mentioned that

I know that I saw them at Star Traders when I was there last month, they may also have them at the big store in Downtown Disney. You could call that store and ask.

Unfortunately, we will only have a 1 day 1 park ticket and we are planning on going to CA, not Disneyland. Sorry, should have mentioned that
Then I would try WOD if you can get there before the park opens. Otherwise, Gone Hollywood in Hollywoodland has the most SW stuff in DCA. Ask there if any other store has it. The same applies, the CMs work in multiple stores and can call other stores.

Also try D-Street in Downtown Disney. It's past Marceline's if you're walking towards the DLH. It's a small shop, but pretty much all Star Wars. Good luck!

The CMs will call the other stores - I know Star Traders had it at Christmas ( my son bought a pair). The 'Shop Disney Parks' app on your phone ( not the disneystore app ) is supposed to have all park items. I just filtered by Star Wars and then added Adults/Clothes and but I only see the Leia one.The official name is'Star Wars Companion Leia I Love You Tee'.
Hope that doesn't mean the men's is gone! Good luck

They have a lot Marvel and Star Wars apparel at the gift shop on your left as you walk into Hollywood Land. I think it's called Gone Hollywood from looking at my Disneyland App.

PHXscuba

I was shopping specifically for Star Wars things in the park last week, and I think they did have those two shirts at World of Disney in Downtown Disney, in the Star Wars section near the western-most entrance to the store, across from the Starbucks. (I'm about 80% sure I saw them there.) I can't remember if they had them at D-Street in Downtown Disney or at Gone Hollywood in CA, although both places are packed with other Star Wars stuff. Gone Hollywood, in particular, is blanketed in Rogue One merch. They're definitely not sold out park-wide -- I know you won't be over in DL, but I saw them at Star Traders for sure.

Sorry my memory is not definitive! But I am certain that you'll be able to find them on your trip.

They do have them at World of Disney. I just saw them there today. Close to the parks side in the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter