Looking for some advice!

Marv_barr

Mouseketeer
I will try to make this quick. We have 5 nights booked in February starting on the 12th with rented DVC points. The first two nights are at the Boardwalk and the other three nights are at Boulder Ridge. We have been to Disney a few times but this will be the 1st time we stay on site. The trip will include myself, DW, DD (6) and DS(4) as we are driving in from Ontario so we will have a resort day upon arrival. With the 1st full day @ Epcot with EMH my concern is what to do with the 2nd day. Do we pack up and head over to MK to take advantage of the EMH or pack the van and go to HS before we head over to Boulder Ridge. I thought of getting Park Hoppers but I really don't want to give more to the "Mouse" because we are planning for two full days at the MK after Epcot and HS. Any advice would be appreciated. On a side note this was my 1st post after lurking for a solid year. It felt great!
Thanks in advance

HS since you already have two days planned for MK. I don't think of HS as being an all day park. So you may be able to take advantage of that before you head to HS. Sounds like a great trip!

Whichever you choose, you can have Boardwalk send your bags over to Boulder Ridge if you don't want to leave everything in your van while you are at the park.

Welcome out of lurkdom!

I think it would be less stressful to head over to DHS since it's so close to the boardwalk.

Welcome! I agree with some PP, and say head to HS! I think you've planned ample time for MK, and HS will be such a convenient park with such close proximity.

Agree with PP, leave your luggage at the resort or have it sent to BR.You can take a nice boatride to HS and don't waste time.Although many see HS a half time park, we spent a lot of time there in august. Have a great time:flower1:

Definitely drive over to BWV, leave your bags with bell services (they'll keep your fridge/freezer items properly stored). Boat to DHS though walking back to BW will likely be faster. Check out the entertainment on the BW before returning to your room.

Great question for your first post. Your first on-site stay? You'll love it! And it's DVC????? Dude...you're about to become a dyed-in-the-wool convert. Just FYI we have DVC boards here at the Dis too. Just sayin':rolleyes1

Thanks for the info guys I adjusted my ADR's to H.S. Thinking of also booking a DVC tours to plant the seed. Hopefully my wife takes the bait. Thanks again for the insight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter