Looking for room reviews/suggestions.

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
We will be doing a split stay between Beach Club and Villas at GF. Is there a page or somewhere I can find room suggestions and/or reviews? Not sure what to look for. I know on the DCL website, I've always been able to look them up. TIA!

Not really reviews, but if you google Disney World resort room views, the touring plans website lets you see the view from each room as well as the location relative the the lobby, busses, etc. And it tells you exactly what to say to request specific rooms!

A second on the touring plan website. That said...

The big choices at Beach Club Villas are pool view or not, 1st floor or not, both of which are in the eyes of the beholder. There are some 'bad' 1st floor views but the majority are nice and offer the convenience of stepping out to a patio instead of a balcony. 5th floor views that face EPCOT still look into the trees...just higher up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter