Looking for recipe for cookies with Reeses's peanut butter cups in center

mar3990

<font color=FF99FF>Loves Disney World and softball
Does anyone have the recipe for the cookies that have a peanut butter cup in the center? I know the recipe is similar to the Peanut Blossoms with the hershey kisses in the middle but have been told that it is not the same. A coworker said she would bring in the recipe but she keeps forgetting. You make them in mini-muffin tins and then you can drizzle white or dark chocolate on top if you want to.

I had one that I used to make using the tube of sugar cookie dough, and the mini muffin pan, I think it made about 24. You just divided the dough equally into the muffin pan (I think I rolled them in balls) and than baked according to package directions, when done immediately press the reese(the small ones) into the center. Its been a while since I have made these

I make the same ones as described above, except I use a tube of the pillsbury peanut butter cookie dough and stick the mini reese's cup in the center (using the mini muffin tin)

HTH!

Yummy & Linny's way sounds easier, but I use this recipe . . .

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
1/2 c butter
1/2 c peanut butter
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 c flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
14 oz mini peanut butter cups

Cream butter, peanut butter & sugars. Add egg & vanilla. Stir in & mix well the flour, baking soda & salt. Roll into 1” balls. Drop in mini muffin tins - do not press. Bake at 350 for 12 min. Remove & immediately press mini cups into tops. Cool completely before removing from pan. Will break if removed early. Yield: 48

Thanks for all the help. Has anyone made the recipe and also tried the tube of peanut butter cookie dough way too? Wondering if they end up tasting the same as I would love a time saver.

oh yum! piratesmate - we need to get together to bake cookies! let's put these on the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter