• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for peanut butter based treats

I had a cupcake at Beach that was chocolate peanut butter...I loved it so much, I got another one at Yacht a few weeks later.
That cupcake was one of the best things I’ve ever eaten in MY LIFE...lol.
I wish I knew how to add a picture.

Peanut Butter Pie at the Contempo Cafe - so good! We got a couple on our last trip and put in our fridge in the room and ate them over a couple of days.
e7da1f1069ebe02e180a3a0c4c7f62c0.jpg

Also like the sundae at the MK Plaza ice cream parlour called the All American (it has peanut butter and chocolate sauce). :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

We are staying at BLT in April, and that pie is officially on my must-do list, I don't usually like desserts, especially Disney ones, but that peanut butter pie is calling my name. Thank you!

Disney food blog just posted a pic of the peanut butter brownie at AKL on their Facebook page. I haven’t personally tried it as I’m not a pb fan.

Disney food blog just posted a pic of the peanut butter brownie at AKL on their Facebook page. I haven’t personally tried it as I’m not a pb fan.

Going off of this, Disney Food Blog recently put up a whole video about their favorite PB treats!

I liked the Peanut Butter Darth Vader cupcake at Hollywood Studios. I keep trying to have it again, but I haven't managed it. :sad1:

I know it’s super simple, but I had the best peanut butter cookie of my life at Big Top Treats at MK. It was soft and had chunks of the inside of Reese’s peanut butter cups in it. Absolutely delicious

I know it’s super simple, but I had the best peanut butter cookie of my life at Big Top Treats at MK. It was soft and had chunks of the inside of Reese’s peanut butter cups in it. Absolutely delicious

I second this, my husband goes crazy for it!

I loved the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie from the Confectionery! Soo good.

I have to also say the peanut butter pie at Contempo Cafe. It is amazing! We have made trips to the Contemporary the sole purpose of getting one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter