Looking for Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps from Zootopia

moreisgood

Falling in love
My 10 year old really wants to see them! So, please help me, since we are trying not to go to the Magic Kingdom every day at noon! Two years ago, we went to Pandora every morning for 2 weeks, waiting for a banshee to "hatch", and it was painful, but successful!

Has anyone seen this famous fox and rabbit in April at WDW, and what was the day and date?

Thank you!!!

My 10 year old really wants to see them! So, please help me, since we are trying not to go to the Magic Kingdom every day at noon! Two years ago, we went to Pandora every morning for 2 weeks, waiting for a banshee to "hatch", and it was painful, but successful!

Has anyone seen this famous fox and rabbit in April at WDW, and what was the day and date?

Thank you!!!
They are in the Move It! Shake It! Dance party that begins in Town Square then stops in the Hub.

They do not have a meet & greet. They are only in the Move it Shake it dance party
Not true. They have been meeting in the Town Square as a special 90th birthday meet since January. There is a rotating set of 7 character pairs. The schedule recently changed so I'm trying to get an update.
And yes, they are in the Move It, Shake It, MousekeDance (sp) It parade which is always so much fun!

Did they change the move it shake it since February cause back then it was:
Donald + Jose/Panchito
Clarabell the Cow + Horace/Clarise
Mickey & Minnie
Dasiy + Chip/Dale
Goofy + Max/Pluto

as for Nick and Judy as far as I know they are a part of the 'Long Lost Friends' rotation by the flag pole .... as of March 16th they were on Saturday but I believe they did at least one rotation shift since then .... this meet is until September 30th

If you are looking for a meet and greet with them, DCA has one, but that does require coming out to the west coast.

I'm the one who started this thread, and I'm delighted to say that Nick and Judy were there on the day before Easter (Saturday), and we were there too! Just as it was our turn to meet them, Nick and Judy needed to take a break to check their phone messages. About 10 minutes later, Nick came back out, but Judy had to Facetime her mom. I was a little disappointed, but we had a great time with Nick! We waited for a while to see if Judy would return, but she did not. Nick's handler friend saw how disappointed our daughter was, and suggested that we come back after 3 pm. The character meet is from 11:30 to 3 pm (I believe), but after 3 pm, the characters roam the square separately, till late afternoon. We went back around 4 pm, and sure enough, Nick was walking around, making mischief. We went to see him, and he showed us where Judy was (almost under the train station, near City Hall). Judy stopped for a quick picture with us, so it was perfect! And that saves me a trip from Philadelphia to LA!

Thank you all for your help!

Good video to watch on this topic if you want details on the long lost friends surprise meet and greets:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter