Looking for more recent reviews on Roundup Rodeo BBQ.

We were there last week and enjoyed it. My daughter said the fried pickles were really good. We also got the cole slaw, potato barrels, and mac & cheese. The food was decent but there was so much of it. I got the Forky dessert and I can't remember what my daughter had - might have been the lemon and blueberry cheesecake. Our server's name was Robin and she was very attentive. We did not find it too noisy but there is activity going on. Again, it was good but I'm not certain I would go back on my next trip - maybe several trips down the road I would go back.

I think this might be our one ADR for Hollywood Studios, probably going to do lunch here.

Has anyone had experience ordering both the meat option and plant-based if there's two people? I heard that food is split between the table but I may be going there with someone who doesn't eat meat.

I think this might be our one ADR for Hollywood Studios, probably going to do lunch here.

Has anyone had experience ordering both the meat option and plant-based if there's two people? I heard that food is split between the table but I may be going there with someone who doesn't eat meat.
This is a review of the vegan options (look really good):

Just had lunch there with a few meat eaters and one vegan. They will bring the vegan option to the table with the serving size based on the number of people eating vegan. Likewise, the regular barbecue platter is sized to the number of meat eaters. Not a problem accommodating both eating styles. Disney is great this way.

Was there end of June. It was our first time at Roundup. We went for lunch and very much enjoyed it. It's well themed and still has that "new" vibe if that makes sense. The food was mostly good and they were accommodating on things like not putting sour cream on the street corn, or dousing the tots with sauce, etc.

We liked the brisket and sausage best among the meats (the ribs were a bit disappointing) but the rest of the meal was good. Also, random recommendation but they have some frozen iced tea options that were EXCELLENT and so refreshing in the middle of a hot day. A fun place and a nice addition to the park. Not sure we'll go every time but definitely worth it and fairly priced at least once;
agree 100% about the ribs. Tough and dry. But the Brisket , Chicken, Tater Tots, and Corn were incredible.

I visited for lunch the 3rd week of August. At first glance, I thought the decor was cute. However, 10 minutes in, it became overstimulating especially when paired with the noise level in that restaurant. The server was nice but overworked. He was running between too many tables so the was a lot of waiting for him to come by. Honestly the food was not good. In fact, the only thing I actually enjoyed was the salad. The rest of it was just plain sub-par. I won't be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter