• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for moderate resort 11/11-16

spunky814

Earning My Ears
We are wanting to stay in moderate resort from November 11-16. Anyone want to rent a time share?

First off....

Welcome to the Dis! :welcome:

But.....
You have to go here for any rentals of points....

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Be sure to read the stickies at the top of the page for posting guidelines.

You cannot post rentals wanted on any other boards.

Have you listened to the podcast?
I highly recommend it!!

:disrocks:

Welcome to the boards. :flower3:

I'm not sure what you're asking, because the Disney Vacation Club resorts are considered "home away from home" deluxe resorts. The Moderates are:

Port Orleans (French Quarter and Riverside)
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs

If you were looking to rent points to stay at the DVC resorts, there's a DVC Rent forum. The rules and FAQs for that are on a "sticky" thread at the top of that forum.

Otherwise, I'm just guessing you could try to get into that free dining offer if there's still availability for the Moderate resorts. These boards are affiliated with a travel agency, Dreams Unlimited. They don't charge fees to book reservations through them, so it can't hurt to ask them questions.

Their WDW quote page is here.

If you're going for a Moderate resort, you'd want the 2009 Magic Your Way Plus Dining package, and you can choose one of the Moderate resorts I've listed above.

Not sure if I addressed your question, but I'm sure it helped someone. :laughing:

Spunky814
BriarRosie is correct.
Sent you a private message to clarify and explain a few things.

Good Luck!

If you are looking to stay off property in a moderate priced "apartment" style lodging there is a board for off property redorts that may be helpful.

Give us more info and we will get you to the area where they can help you find what you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter