Looking for Jo Jo

Sthronds

<font color=blue>I can't make pancakes. It's just
I am not a parent so I am fairly clueless about all of this but my 2 year old neice wants (or her mother wants for her) a Jo Jo doll for Christmas. Do they have them at DCA near the Playhouse Disney performance, or somewhere else? Also, I know the Wiggles are on the Disney Channel so are their products for sale at DL as well? My SIL has a crush on Captain Feathersword and I think it would be lots of fun to tease her a bit with a toy at Christmas. :teeth: Thanks in advance for any help.

:Pinkbounc

I can't ever remember seeing Wiggles merchandise at Disneyland. But I have gotten several things at Toys R Us through the years for my Wiggles loving nieces including a Captain Feathersword doll last year. I am not sure about JoJo, my kids are older now so Playhouse Disney is no more (and my nieces get creeped out by clowns so I never look for his stuff)!

Last time we were in DCA(which was 8-2004) there was Wiggles merchandise in the store across from playhouse disney. I know they have a JOJO character now and have included her in the show...so I am guessing that her merchandise will be there also now. Hope you find what you are looking for.

They have tons of wiggles merch at the store across from Playhouse Disney. I also saw some JoJo last year, I can't remember if there was any this year (DDs aren't 'into' it anymore) but I'm sure there must have been.

But, yeah, you could definatly find JoJo stuff at ToysRus or Disney Store. Definatly Wiggles too. They also have a kids JoJo panties at Kohls (and maybe clothes/jammies too???) if your niece is potty training, I bet she would LOVE the panties :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter