Looking for inexpensive car rental!

bmt337

Atlantic Canada
Going down for ten days (Oct. 10th through Oct. 20th.) Anyone find a relatively inexpensive car rental around that time. I'd really appreciate the help, thanks.

Are you a Disney Club member...I used their codes & got a great rate at National for October. Be sure to check out Mousesavers for some great car rental tips.

I like Dollar ~ I got $199 for a van per week. S

Try putting your dates in at www.carwiz.com . They will give you the best rates for all of the car rentals. It makes it easy to compare. I booked through this site last Dec. and had no problems.

SandraC...was that with unlimited miles?...what about extra charges (ie insurance)

Hi ~ yeppers, unlimited mileage and our insurance coverage was enough, so we didn't spend extra. S

I went to CAA yesterday to see if they could help me plan for a trip to WDW....waste of time:mad: :mad: :mad: I asked about renting a car for 2 weeks in January...hoping they would offer to find the best deal for me...or at least some options...she directed me to the Hertz dealer in the CAA office and that was that. Hertz wanted over $1000 for two weeks...using my own insurance company:mad: :mad:
So much for using a travel agent...I guess I'll do the legwork myself...with the help of fellow DISers of course:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter