• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for help for beloved lost stuffed animal

elle21

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to post this, but we just got back from a vacation and my 7 year old left her stuffed Roo at a hotel. She's heartbroken and the hotel said they did not find it. It's one that can only be purchased at the Winnie the Pooh gift shop in MK (when you get off the ride) and I'm wondering if there is a way to have someone purchase it and ship it to me and I can pay them. Is there any type of service that will do this? I'm feeling desperate as she is in tears again tonight. Thank you for any direction!

wonderful! I'm sorry for not knowing this...how do you get in touch with them? Is there a forum on the boards here?

I’ve been in this situation and can relate. There are a lot of results if you search for “stuffed roo” on eBay.

Hi Elle21,
I know how your daughter might be feeling over the loss of her beloved Roo but what I think you should do is try Amazon and see if they have the same Roo on sale or ShopDisney might have one. I do know that you can order park merchandise by calling a phone number because Disney Stores would always recommend my mother to order her snowglobes by doing this. I have never lost my stuffed animals on vacations but when I was a little girl Barbies I always lost but I would always get replacements all the time. If you are unable to find another Roo for your daughter try getting her another Disney character plushie as a replacement for Roo
Hope this advice helps you and hope you have good luck getting Roo back

wonderful! I'm sorry for not knowing this...how do you get in touch with them? Is there a forum on the boards here?
There are a few on Facebook that offer reasonable pricing! There are people on here too but it seems less since reopening and annual passes not being offered etc. I’m not positive if I’m allowed to post personal shopper names on the boards but if you’re on Facebook I can help you find someone :)

I can’t speak to the Disney shopper part (hopefully you can find someone!), but just wanted to wish you luck. My daughter left a beloved stuffed animal at a hotel once, not at Disney, and it was so upsetting. The company no longer made it, of course, so I couldn’t order another one easily.

An entire year went by and she would randomly bring it up and get upset about it. I kept searching and finally found one online from some some random website. The best part was that she thought it was the same one when it came in the mail. She just said he “seemed fluffier,” lol! So don’t give up hope! I hope it works out.

I just came across this thread and am sending a hug. As a child, I lost beloved stuffed animal at DL. I know how hard doing so can be on a child. Prayers Roo comes back to your DD in some way--be he found (original) or in a new form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter