• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Florida Personal Shoppers

SkipperMo

Member of S.E.A
I have seen inklings of Thrift stores around Orlando that have things from the Parks, Resorts, and Cruises and I am not originally from Florida so if anyone knows anyone please let me know.

Local here,

There are all kinds of Thrift stores, around, and yes you will see some Disney stuff in the mix... you normally find this type of merchandise in the outlying areas, around Orlando...
As well at local flea markets, even yard or garage sales, there is always something Disney around... ohhh and some of the antique stores will have older Disney collectibles and other stuff...

I am interested in what you are looking for? want to share...

I am looking for the Animal Kingdom Lodge light fixtures. I see them EVERYWHERE but once I get there it is too late and they are sold out.

Attachments

• Wall hanging light.jpg
    Wall hanging light.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Wall hanging lights.jpg
    Wall hanging lights.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 24
That and/or really anything from the Animal Kingdom Lodge or Polynesian resort would just be really fun to have in my apartment.

Paging Mr Morrow on YouTube goes to those kind of places in FL a lot. You can look up his videos. I think his patreon includes a personal shopper option.

Paging Mr Morrow on YouTube goes to those kind of places in FL a lot. You can look up his videos. I think his patreon includes a personal shopper option.
[/QUOTE]
I love watching those videos! I'm not one of his patreons though so how could I find it?

Some of the places Mr. Morrow went to were Lakeland Antique Mall, Visitors Flea Market (across from Old Town, and Forever Vintage & Surplus (only open on Satudays) but they have a FB group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter