~~Looking for DMR unused codes & firewalls~~

Rygo

Never underestimate the power of the Mouse!!
Howdy Everybody!
I am looking for any DMR codes and firewalls, I need as many codes as I can get. I really don't need anything else. I like clothes, hats and magic, but I really just need the codes and the firewalls. Really wanting to get rid of this stuff, any decent offer that has my wants I will consider

The Good Stuff!!
1x Bird Hat - traded
1x Pirate Prison Room Code
1x Gold Treasure Chair - traded
1x Pink Slipper - trade pending
1x 5* Bat Magic
1x Red Space Suit Magic Code - traded
1x Blue Penny Press - trade pending
1x Dream Ears - traded
3x New Year's Party Hat
1x Dreams Capt. Hook Chair - traded
1x Reindeer Ears
1x Snowman Hat
1x Straw Cowboy Hat
1x Minnie Beanie & Sweater
2x 1* Bling Magic

A few other things I have for trade:

1x Casey Jr. Pin

Clothing and Hats
1x Black Ears
1x 4th of July Hat
1x Alice Top & Skirt
4x Girl Pirate Costume w/Bandanna
1x Full Blue Football w/o shoes
1x Feather Mask
1x Green Space Helmet
5x Pirate Hat no bird
1x Princess Tiara Sliver
1x Green Santa

Furniture
9x Red Heart Chairs
2x Sub Middle pieces
Lots of POTC Dead Man's Chests
4x Skeleton Monkeys
2x Davey Jones Organs
2x Pirate Well Chair
6x Tiki Fountain
1x HSM Piano
1x Animation Viewer
1x Full Kali
1x Space Mountain Teleporter
1x Everest Mountain Chair
1x Everest Ride Chair
2x Terabithia Treehouse
1x Saddle Seat Red
1x Pink Xmas Wreaths

Thanks for looking!
:flower3:

I have two Game Plan codes worth 200 points right now, a POTC 3 code and two other blu-ray codes available. Pm if your interested.

How many codes would you want for Pirate Prison Room Code and Dream Ears?

I would trade you a Snowbuddies code for black ears and one everest mountain chair

i have one aristicats code maybe get the potc2 cos\de and the game plane later tomorrow will this be enough for bird?

I've got one Game Plan code and one Aristocats code.

I would trade you a Snowbuddies code for black ears and one everest mountain chair

i have one aristicats code maybe get the potc2 cos\de and the game plane later tomorrow will this be enough for bird?

I have a trade pending for a few of these items and movies. I will let you all know as soon as the trade goes through what I am still needing and what items I still have.
Thanks!!
:flower3:

I would like the red space magic pin code

how many DMR points would you liek for it, I have at least 10 different codes I could trade

I would like the red space magic pin code

how many DMR points would you liek for it, I have at least 10 different codes I could trade

OMG! I am so sorry, I traded that already and forgot to take it off the list!! If you like anything else, let me know. I am sure I need at least one or two of the ten codes you have :flower3:

Hiya Rygo.
What do you think you could trade me for my two codes?
Sorry, I'm not all that great at making a nice offer for stuff.

aww, shucks, thats the only thing i really needed

However, I could make the trade for the pink slipper or blue penny... pm me and we will work something out

Let me know if you need a Pirates 3 code, or a Ratatouille code. I have them both :)

I'm interested in your 5* Bat

Sugar :)

I would say two codes for the Dream Ears and one code for the room

I've got one Game Plan code and one Aristocats code.
Hiya Rygo.
What do you think you could trade me for my two codes?
Sorry, I'm not all that great at making a nice offer for stuff.
Umm, not really sure...it's easiest if you tell me what you are wanting

Since that is worth only 100 points, I would trade it for the Black Ears only, I just don't feel it is worth the ears and the mountain chair.

Let me know if you need a Pirates 3 code, or a Ratatouille code. I have them both :)

My trade went through, but my sister is being super nice and letting me use her rewards, so I can use any and all codes at this point.
Thanks JediShaun for the great trade!!!

Hmm, I kinda think 5* Bat would be worth two, yes i realize it is not rare, but it is 50,000 credits worth. If you are interested, PM me when you would be able to meet up, I can use both codes at this point.

.. If I read correctly, you want two codes for the dream ears?
I think two is fair for the Dream ears. I would do one code for Black Ears, and Dream are more rare than Black. If you are interested PM when you would be able to meet.

Thanks SweetTinkerbelle for a great and fast trade!!

Thanks SweetTinkerbelle for a great and fast trade!!
Your welcome and thank you very very much!
I've had a zillion offers for the ears, and I just got them! But no worries, I don't plan on trading them. I lurve them. :)

Points received...inferno gotten! Woot!
Thanks to SweetTinkerbelle and mtlhddoc2 for great trades and getting my last two infernos!!

Mods...Please Close

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter