Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts - We're still here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammie - Saw this on WDW Info:

"NEW DINING RESERVATION SYSTEM IN THE WORKS

Disney will begin implementing a new reservation system that combines dining, recreation and tour bookings.

The conversion will start on July 21, 2008 and is expected to be functioning early December. While this is taking place, the latest dining reservation date which can be booked in advance is March 22, 2009**. Once the new system is operating, it will revert to the 180 day Advance Dining Reservation window.

The exceptions to the shortened ADR booking window are Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria & Albert's.

** - While the official source states that ADR's can now be booked thru March 22, 2009, we are getting conflicting reports from calls to Disney Dining. It appears this may not go into effect until October 26"

Jillian - Your pictures are beautiful!

And, I have to agree with Kara; wasn't head over heels about HSM3. The consensus with our group was that they liked #2 the best,then #3. Personally, I put the first one ahead of the third one, and still say the second one is my favorite. My biggest problem with #3 - not enough screen time for Sharpay and Ryan! LOVE THEM!!! (But, yes, Zac was looking fine! The locker room scene -
3.gif

Anyway, pm me your thoughts, Kara. I have alot more opinions about it too!

Here are some pics of the kids with their pumpkins and costumes yesterday:

04b8d6d0.jpg

d977ba95.jpg

5bf2c284.jpg

b635d20f.jpg

65edc2fd.jpg

85e8cf7a.jpg

4e034587.jpg

Note the dog - looks like part Rotweiller and part daschund, which would make her a Rotten Weenie! :rotfl2: I don't see how that could actually happen...

7c6c9c43.jpg

87bc7d32.jpg

ba6caace.jpg

8707ff34.jpg

Have a great day everyone!

I have to agree that HSM3 was my least favorite, it was OK, but my favorites pretty much go in order (1 and 2 are pretty much tied.) My kids seemed to enjoy it, but they don't seem to be sining the songs like they did with the forst two movies, course that could just be taht they haven't seen it over and over like the first two. We are seeing it again tomorrow (free tickets) so that will help and I am sure we will buy it when the DVD comes out. I can't get myself to buy the cds (they cost what the movie will cost when it comes out), we usually just put them from the DVD to their MP3 players, so we will wait till the DVD comes out to do that. For me I liked taking the group to see it. I read that HSM4 will not be in the theater so I am thinking when it comes out we will do another get together. Maybe an all afternoon open house with snacks and the first 3 movies running then have everyone come together to watch the 4th that evening. We'll see when it comes out (I assume summer like the first two.)
Anyway, those were my thoughts too, and that of my assistant leader.
I'm off, I got soooo behind this weekend and tongiht is a busy night of chorus, dance class and a Halloween party so i need to get everything done beofre I leave hear at 3pm because I won't be home till close to 8pm and there will be homework and showers.... AHHH! I'm already feeling tired.
Oh, I got DD9's costume done. It was surprisingly quick, took maybe 15 minutes to draw it, cut it and sew it. I was thinking it would be harder, but it wasn't.
Also, we found t-shirts on disneyshopping for $5 plus 15% off and free shipping so we bought some as extras and just in case our otehrs don't work out. We got 21 shirts total (got them for us and grandma and grandpa), 7 Mickey, 7 Grumpy and 7 Pluto. We ordered t shirts and are using the strechable iron ons from Avery (we'll see if that helps with the cracking.) DD didn't get done with the design, but she has time now that I ordered the t-shirts. I feel more relaxed having the ones from Disneyshopping, but still want the one she is making. DH just thought if we had something I'd feel more relaxed and I do. Oh, it was $90 including tax for the 21 shirts, not too bad. We will be able to wear them for at least this trip and the next and maybe even one more (depending on how the kids grow.) The 2 youngest are in adult small, which will be big, but they didn't have kids sizes. DD14 has a size for now and if she needs to go up a size (which I hope for her she does not, she is strugling with weight issues) she could wear grandpa's witch is the next size up. Gma and Gpa don't think they will go on our trip in 2010 with us, they'll be 73. But we'll see, but even if they went I know they'd give up their shirt for us to have family matching ones. So, I am feeling much more relaxed!!! Now, my next stress is getting ready for my GS Halloween party, but taht is fun stress. After halloween I will be in full packing mode--- it's coming so fast!
Have a good day everyone...

I know, I saw that post, but if this was released by Disney, it sounds more official!!! Maybe when he discussed it that was a taped interview from a few weeks ago.

Johnny, Orlando, and Zak, oh my! Johnny, Orlando and Zak, oh my!

I know, I saw that post, but if this was released by Disney, it sounds more official!!! Maybe when he discussed it that was a taped interview from a few weeks ago.

Johnny, Orlando, and Zak, oh my! Johnny, Orlando and Zak, oh my!

Orlando is definitely not in Pirates4 - neither is Keira. And, honestly, as far as Disney goes, I don't think one dept. knows what the other is releasing to the press. They don't do a very good job of keeping their stories straight.

(yeah, I'm bursting your bubble!;) )

really hating JC Penny right now. Over an hour wait for pictures. Dear god if they hadn't turned out so cute I would have lost my mind. Guess you get what you pay for (I had a 50% off coupon--I got 50% service)

Need to get somethings done around the house....No HSM3 todaym :(

Actually, what I read said that Keira WOULD be in Pirates 4. Weird. Who knows?

I just told Ally and she screamed. I said, "you and me both, sista!" :rotfl2:

Hey, has Vanessa Hudgens had some "work" done? I thought she was so cute in the first one, and then she became just okay in my book. I need to compare pics side by side. Seriously though, her laugh drives me crazy.

Hi girls major fly by i'm afraid .. i have been so busy, my cousin from Toronto has been over so been doing lot's with her!

Can you all keep a secret???
I am taking Chloe to Disneyland Paris tomorrow and she has no idea hahaha, she won't know till i wake her up in the morning, i am so excited :banana: It's gonna be amazing as they are having a Halloween party there tomorrow so i have her costume all ready and packed hehehehe ... I have been packing in secret and had to rummage around earlier to find the autograph book she used there in the summer, i'm getting good at the stealth ops :lmao:

Anyway i will return with many pics of course
Take care all and everyone have a great week
xxx

Oooh - Erin, you're such a fun mom! Have a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it! You better come back here with pictures!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter